Brogan Tate #20 No 'rum' in my overalls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another medium grey soft headboard??? Nothing new why was she sooooo excited???
It’s when she was saying some of you have said we need to inject some colour into our house but we wanted to start with the basics..... good job brogie, not sure anyone who you’ve left visible in the comments will have done that!
also I’m the vlog she was suddenly going on about her new phone (like as soon as one comes into the UK it’s her’s) again there are bigger things to worry about!!!

Reactions: 6
Not marked as AD Bogey, fix it before I report your beggy selfish ass! People don’t want 50% off a bed at this moment in time you brat!
17102782-1DD7-4235-AA4F-104E32670663.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
It’s when she was saying some of you have said we need to inject some colour into our house but we wanted to start with the basics..... good job brogie, not sure anyone who you’ve left visible in the comments will have done that!
also I’m the vlog she was suddenly going on about her new phone (like as soon as one comes into the UK it’s her’s) again there are bigger things to worry about!!!
She has deffo got that from here! A few pages back a few of us were talking about how things were so bland and she could use a pop of colour!
I wouldn’t mind bland if it all worked well together but every room is just a clash, none of the furniture matches I just don’t rate it to be honest especially with the amount of disposable income they have!

Not marked as AD Bogey, fix or before I report your beggy selfish ass! People don’t want 50% off a bed at this moment in time you brat!
View attachment 97657
At least she made a bit of effort for this #notanadcauseimanidiot 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Not sure I would tint my eyebrows whilst wearing my brand new, pure white, Ralph Lauren jumper.......just saying 👀

Reactions: 15
Like I said she just doesn't have a clue. My husband works for Tesco and I'm on maternity leave with a 3 month old and we are terrified of whats going to happen. She doesn't live in this world! It annoyed me enough when she went and bought a pair of hunter wellies when she never goes out anywhere to walk, nevermind anywhere bloody muddy!
The Hunter wellies is so ridiculous! She thinks they automatically give her a better status in society!
I’ve had my Hunter wellies for 5-6 years now and worn them probably max 7 times!! And now I live in the countryside and I’ve not worn them at all here 😩

Reactions: 12
I love how she says 'I don't have any style or taste'

You're not wrong 😂 Any ideas she has are ripped off from other people. She's about as creative as a digestive biscuit.

Hope you guys are hanging in there. We'll get through this xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it me or is she genuinely getting worse by the minute atm?
Each day that she talks, the more of an insensitive prize butt hole she looks...showing some true spoilt brat colours the last week. There are people can’t get formula for their babies or paracetamol if they are ill...and she’s bragging on not one, but two of her accounts. I swear the amount of karma points this girl is racking up doesn’t even bare thinking about. Dunno about you guys, but makes me feel better about helping others than myself right now, couldnt genuinely tell you one thing she’s done for anyone else(that wasn’t a #ad).....anybody? Help me out....

Reactions: 16
Another medium grey soft headboard??? Nothing new why was she sooooo excited???
It's a clean one

had this dream last night Brogan was showing people the house, wheres this item from "Oh its gifted" wheres this kitchen from "Oh its gifted" wheres the prints from "Oh thats gifted also" :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️

I'd be red face saying that to people rather than working for it and be proud.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
this bed thing is bothering me i can't ever recall her saying the bed was gifted till upon the actual delivery date she made such a fuss she picks the most boring an really same bed live a little woman get out from gray an white my beds black

Reactions: 14
That’s me sorted.

is she insane?
I really wanted to comment asking her is she for real?! She is so insensitive to that fact that the world seems to falling about. My boss had a sit down with us all today to say there’s a very real chance our hours could be cut next month and she’s bragging about being about to lie in her #gifted bed all day and play games and consider it her ‘job’
I’ve unfollowed her as didn’t realise I was still following her home account. I need a break from all these ‘influencers’ who are completely out of touch with the real world.

Reactions: 19
I really wanted to comment asking her is she for real?! She is so insensitive to that fact that the world seems to falling about. My boss had a sit down with us all today to say there’s a very real chance our hours could be cut next month and she’s bragging about being about to lie in her #gifted bed all day and play games and consider it her ‘job’
I’ve unfollowed her as didn’t realise I was still following her home account. I need a break from all these ‘influencers’ who are completely out of touch with the real world.
I commented, I asked if she was for real and if she had any idea of what was happening outside of her own bubble. Instantly blocked me. At least the bleep read it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
This is what she doesn’t understand! As a teacher it’s really hit home today! Honestly people around me have lost jobs and it’s seriously affecting them! She really shouldn’t be so blatant about it all, it’s just not appropriate at all!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.