Brogan Tate #20 No 'rum' in my overalls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you post on social media that your bath is "so big", if you have to take a trotter pic in the bath just say you're having a nice bath! She is full of the brags today, she will post that she's proud of herself in the next few days for minimising public contact!

Reactions: 6
Is she still sunburned from the last vacation? I hope she takes care of her skin, being pale and having sunburns do increase the chances for skin cancer and that is no joke.

Reactions: 3
She seemed to talk alot about her kitchen in this weekly vlog, is that because she read all our comments on here from last week about how she needed to sort her kitchen out.

Please Brogan stop buying white items for your house. Each to their own I suppose but it's all so bland and boring, a bit like the vlog.

Her content is all so vanilla now, same old tripe, going to spa days, meals out, buying more branded stuff and showing off about it and chatting away about nothing with her head wrapped up in a towel.

Come on Brogan you can do better than this surely, I can think of soooooo many content ideas but I'm not going to mention them as she will probably read them on here and copy them.

Reactions: 8
6 minutes in - already roped poor John in to the tip with her!!! Cardboard is the easiest thing to take to the recycle centre!!! Stop being lazy and bloody do it yourself!!! I did 4 trips on my own when we had our kitchen redone! I refused to get a skip and put all the cardboard in when I was perfectly capable of taking it to be recycled! So I did! My husband was working full time, I had 3 days off so off I went!! 90min and 4 loads later it was all gone!!!!!!

Reactions: 7
I haven’t even watched this weeks vlog. Can’t bring myself to do it. Don’t need to see Brogie being all self entitled and self involved when there’s a worldwide crisis going on atm.

I was waiting for someone to bring this up :LOL:. Her side boob was so close to falling out.... LOL
Whaaat 🤢 I cant remember this part 🥴

I am serious when I say she has issues. Deep rooted issues. She only like thing when they’re new, so I reckon that’s why she keeps buying and buying all the time! It gives her a momentary happiness and then when she’s at her desk, depressed, she needs to go out to buy more stuff- instead of feeling that feeling of satisfaction when you sort out your own house! Like get buckets with soap, sponges, rags, and tie your hair up, windows open and music on and just get on with the house, room by room- cleaning and being so happy and satisfied!
She lacks motivation in such a massive way that she seems depressed to me, and nope I’m not a Dr but really I’ve never witnessed a grown woman do so little about / have so little involvement in own life! She’s constantly running away- for a momentary feeling of utter joy that she gets from buying new tit! ALL THE TIME!

Get help Brogan - your behaviour is not normal!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
We ordered our whole house worth of blinds from Blinds2Go the same as Brogans. But as we’re both competent adults and my husband is very good at putting these up, they were all perfect!
Same! It takes a bloody tape measure! Then a drill to install them. I did that myself one evening after work. How is she this useless?

Nothing felt sadder in this weekly vlog than the riveting footage of Brogan showing us her lunch. Is your life so stale you literally have to show us every single pre-packaged thing you have as part of your packed lunch just to create 5 minutes of content?

Just because you're eating a muller yoghurt, a graze bar and drinking a capri sun does not mean it's a healthy and nutritious meal! I've seen toddlers with better lunch boxes.

Reactions: 12
Not sure how to feel about her cutting out all the coronavirus stuff... I get that it's everywhere in the media at the moment but like others on here I work for the NHS and so I'm kinda on the front line with it, to me it felt a bit like what she does with comments, cut out the negatives and only have positives

Reactions: 5
Not sure how to feel about her cutting out all the coronavirus stuff... I get that it's everywhere in the media at the moment but like others on here I work for the NHS and so I'm kinda on the front line with it, to me it felt a bit like what she does with comments, cut out the negatives and only have positives
Something about you tube demonetising videos if they mention covid-19 and she only scrapes one video a week she can’t afford to not get paid for her views...

Reactions: 12
Benji looked done with her on the floor at the haul part :ROFLMAO: 🤙

Their is no chemistry between such cold anger looks between them

Reactions: 2
One of the influencers I follow (she posts in Estonian, so most, if not all, of you unfortunately can't understand her) has already admitted that she has had tons of cancellations for advertisements. I believe it is only a matter of time when Brogan will start feeling it too and maybe rethinking all that she has wasted her money on...

Cannot fathom how she's been in that house for 3 weeks (according to her vlog) and she claims she still can't cook in there. When I moved into my house, it was maybe 3 days???

Reactions: 8
I had to laugh / eyeroll this morning. My travel agent has done a fab job getting refunds for my Orlando trip. The exception? The Universal tickets which they purchased from ATD / Attraction Tickets. Apparently we can only get an 80% refund (the rest we have to claim on travel insurance). In the grand scheme of things it's not a lot of money but it now makes me despise that company more than I did before 😂

Reactions: 19
Why is she so annoying and babied and everything she does is so smug

Wonder if that towel gets washed.

Reactions: 4
Right, I'm not a huge brogan follower, I dip in and out of her ig and i've never really watched her vlog until today. Now, is she gluten free? because in her "pantry" there was gf cereal and pasta, but then she had normal bread and stuff?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.