Brogan Tate #20 No 'rum' in my overalls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have to wait at the garage all day for her car to be fixed? I’ve always just gone home or gone to work. Odd!

Reactions: 14
Just read the comments on her latest Instagram pic - someone said her vlogs are a "breath of fresh air!" ..... UM....what? More like a breath of stale, boring, lazy air! Whats fresh about them? Nothing. Whats unique? Nothing. Interesting? NOPE!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I live in Canada! Where abouts were you supposed to visit? It's been pretty crazy here these last few weeks - everything is closing and we're still not sure for how long or what exactly is going to happen!
Supposed to be going to Vancouver/Vancouver island. I'm self-employed and so many of my friends have no work coming up, or have been given notice on their current jobs. To be honest, I'm gutted but also....first world problems. I will be lucky if my next job goes ahead and I don't struggle to pay my mortgage the next few months 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So she's sitting in the garage all day with snacks.... Meanwhile I'm working for the NHS on the front line, visiting new born babies, in and out of people's houses with no instructions from management about working from home to reduce risks or protecting myself! The whole world is upside down at the minute with people dying, people losing jobs or not knowing what the heck is happening, schools closing and countries on lockdown! Yet life carries on for the likes of princess Brogladyte!!!! Absolutely fuming. Only she would be sad about Disney closing and spend her days putting dirty glasses in a dirty cupboard.

Reactions: 15
Not sure I can deal with watching her vlog this week!
I know a lot of you guys go to Disney world, has anyone lost their upcoming holiday? I'm meant to be going there in May for my birthday (after 2 years of waiting and saving hard) and I'm so gutted that I probably won't get to go 😭. I guess the plus side is brogan doesn't get her free trip either 😂
We’re booked to go to Florida in May. We’ve paid for our villa but haven’t purchased Disney tickets yet. If the flight is going we’ll be on it. For us, if the parks are still closed it’ll be a cheap relaxing holiday. if they cancel our flight or the boarders are closed then the worst that will happen is we’ll lose our villa payment so we’re considering ourselves relatively lucky.
We’re going to just wait and see what happens in a months time. Right now I’m just hoping this virus doesn’t effect too many people and the ones that do get it come through the other side ok. I have very vulnerable loved ones and it’s just so worrying.
I really hope you get to go and celebrate your birthday there. Got everything crossed for May x

Reactions: 1
On a different tone:

Who enjoyed the clip of brogie spraying her pits in her latest vlog intro? Phwoarr! Can see why she included that, she looked absolutely stunning! /s

• Haha
Reactions: 24
On a different tone:

Who enjoyed the clip of brogie spraying her pits in her latest vlog intro? Phwoarr! Can see why she included that, she looked absolutely stunning! /s
I was waiting for someone to bring this up :LOL:. Her side boob was so close to falling out.... LOL

• Sick
Reactions: 3
So she's sitting in the garage all day with snacks.... Meanwhile I'm working for the NHS on the front line, visiting new born babies, in and out of people's houses with no instructions from management about working from home to reduce risks or protecting myself! The whole world is upside down at the minute with people dying, people losing jobs or not knowing what the heck is happening, schools closing and countries on lockdown! Yet life carries on for the likes of princess Brogladyte!!!! Absolutely fuming. Only she would be sad about Disney closing and spend her days putting dirty glasses in a dirty cupboard.
I work on the front line too, and its looking likely that I'll be one of the nurses sent to work on the COVID-19 ward they're setting up in my trust however we work for the NHS and as long as we follow the NHS guidelines we have to continue working to provide a service. Let's try and be positive and do what we can to prevent the spread.

Don't let Brogie bring you down, she lives a sheltered life and her vlogs are about that. She isn't doing any different from any other vlogger / influencer at the moment. She might not be actively doing anything about COVID-19 but she isn't causing harm to anyone, there is nothing else she can do. She is lazy, uninspired and pretentious but she's still making her content - it's up to us if we watch it or not.

She isn't the only one sad about Disney closing, a huge amount of people are and many people are losing money over this HOWEVER it has to be done and I'm sure she and everyone else understands that - they're entitled to be sad or have a little moan.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
duck me man she’s treating the garage as a jolly day trip out. My friend works in a couple and they are all worried about being closed (VW and Volvo) and she’s sat there eating a picnic playing her Nintendo!?

They would not be happy lol.

Reactions: 18
She’s gone for a walk 😮

Not sure I can deal with watching her vlog this week!
I know a lot of you guys go to Disney world, has anyone lost their upcoming holiday? I'm meant to be going there in May for my birthday (after 2 years of waiting and saving hard) and I'm so gutted that I probably won't get to go 😭. I guess the plus side is brogan doesn't get her free trip either 😂
We were going next month for my husband‘s birthday 😢

• Sad
Why is this girl allergic to colour?

white and grey everything... new bed frame is grey that comes tomorrow... her house is almost as drab as Mrs Hinch’s

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is this girl allergic to colour?

white and grey everything... new bed frame is grey that comes tomorrow... her house is almost as drab as Mrs Hinch’s
She seemed to mention her a lot so possibly 😂😂

• Haha
I find it extremely selfish of her to repeat every day how happy she is to be able to work from home with a huge smug smile on her face. She is living in her own bubble, being the selfish snob that she is.
People are losing jobs, others (like me) are working in hospitals in the front line of this chaos, others are sick, others lost loved ones ect ect
No thoughts for people who are watching her and affected by the situation. It's as if she is rubbing it in all of our faces: see? I stay home doing nothing and I'm so happy that I can do that.
I have always hate watched her, never hated her personally.. until now.
Sorry for the rant.

Reactions: 34
I find it extremely selfish of her to repeat every day how happy she is to be able to work from home with a huge smug smile on her face. She is living in her own bubble, being the selfish snob that she is.
People are losing jobs, others (like me) are working in hospitals in the front line of this chaos, others are sick, others lost loved ones ect ect
No thoughts for people who are watching her and affected by the situation. It's as if she is rubbing it in all of our faces: see? I stay home doing nothing and I'm so happy that I can do that.
Sorry for the rant.
Nobody matters in Brogan Mooney’s life apart from Brogan Mooney

Reactions: 14
I'm sorry but the massage review was the most ridiculous thing ever. I would LOVE a spa day or a massage- I can't get time off or afford it. She doesn't understand how snobby or privileged she sounds.
Tbf I would rather her be honest if it was crap instead of most YouTubers saying what they think the company wants to hear

Reactions: 2
Sorry for the rant.
You've hit the nail on the head with this. She really has no grasp on what is happening.
My daycare just closed until April 6th - both myself and my fiance work full time with no family around to help us and no extra funds to pay a babysitter. What do we do? We have to split the days off, take our family/vacation time...just to get by. Its terrible. It is something out of our control but makes me very anxious to say the least.

What would she EVER do if she was in the real world during this crisis versus in her own little bubble?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Haha I thought the garage was hilarious, she essentially labelled playing Nintendo and snacking as ‘work’....yes babes that is exactly what your work is, and you do a lot of it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 15
6794A837-0912-45E6-9B03-CA9400064A78.jpeg

Is this person watching the same Brogan that we know? And RTing a compliment about yourself. I just can’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.