Brogan Tate #20 No 'rum' in my overalls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but the massage review was the most ridiculous thing ever. I would LOVE a spa day or a massage- I can't get time off or afford it. She doesn't understand how snobby or privileged she sounds.

Reactions: 4
Not sure I can deal with watching her vlog this week!
I know a lot of you guys go to Disney world, has anyone lost their upcoming holiday? I'm meant to be going there in May for my birthday (after 2 years of waiting and saving hard) and I'm so gutted that I probably won't get to go 😭. I guess the plus side is brogan doesn't get her free trip either 😂
Really sorry that you’ll be missing your holiday 😔 I was meant to go next month for 3 weeks for my honeymoon and we’ve had to cancel xx

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I know a lot of you guys go to Disney world, has anyone lost their upcoming holiday? I'm meant to be going there in May for my birthday (after 2 years of waiting and saving hard) and I'm so gutted that I probably won't get to go 😭. I guess the plus side is brogan doesn't get her free trip either 😂
We're also meant to be going in May, haven't heard anything yet but not looking hopeful. Such a downer as we'd been saving hard for a year to make this a really special trip after a particularly bad year. Was the only thing we really had to look forward to so we're feeling pretty deflated :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I can’t understand why she needs so much help with things? Why hasn’t she cleaned the kitchen?! It’s so odd.

I was going to WDW in early April :( after first having it cancelled due to Thomas Cook. It’s all a bit rubbish!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Really sorry that you’ll be missing your holiday 😔 I was meant to go next month for 3 weeks for my honeymoon and we’ve had to cancel xx
Aw so sorry to hear that 😭. The worst thing is not knowing when is safe to rebook for! I haven't contacted anyone about it yet but it's looking very unlikely that may will be okay.

We're also meant to be going in May, haven't heard anything yet but not looking hopeful. Such a downer as we'd been saving hard for a year to make this a really special trip after a particularly bad year. Was the only thing we really had to look forward to so we're feeling pretty deflated :(
Same,it sounds sad but I honestly don't know how I'm gonna wait potentially another whole year. I really rely on these trips to keep me going!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I understand the fact that when you first move into a house you might need to have the odd takeaway or live off of pasta/frozen pizzas/easy meals but surely that’s for like the first few days? The first room I unpacked and sorted was our kitchen when we moved so we could actually function, cool and eat home cooked food. Why they’ve left it this late to do I have no idea.

You can tell Brogan’s been living off high in sodium crap for the last few weeks. Her face is so puffy and she’s even more short of breath than usual.

Reactions: 13
Yep was supposed to be flying on Saturday for a 2 week holiday 😭 I'm v lucky that I've been before so it wasn't a once in a lifetime trip and can reschedule, but feel desperately sorry for those who are in limbo at the moment.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Meant to be going to Orlando in June but it’s not looking likely at this stage :(

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I'm supposed to be going to Canada mid May. We had only booked flights and car hire thank god. I'm still crossing my fingers but looking unlikely ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Awh I hope you get it sorted and manage to rebook it’s gutting when you have been saving so hard , we were due to go Italy in April we have had a full refund because Italy was added onto the foreign office list of places not to travel. We are also booked for WDW in October our travel agent thinks it should be ok but they would update us. We have had the trip booked since last summer.

I'm working at home in light of the virus situation and it's quiet so I thought I'd give the weekly (s)vlog a watch just now and I have to say it's so boring! I skimmed through most of it. She needs to cut down the content to make it quality over quantity. So much waffling! Really have no interest in watching some random woman sit in her bedroom with her hair in a towel and waffle on about her boring life and all the little tasks on her to-do list.
Also, she really needs to cut down on the sodium as another Tattler said. She needs a good few weeks of water, veggies, and proteins to flush out her system. She is beginning to look ill and extremely puffy. The shortness of breath is also very noticeable. It's hard to believe she is approaching her 26th birthday- she looks more than 10 years older and the damage she is doing is irreversible.

Reactions: 11
I'm working at home in light of the virus situation and it's quiet so I thought I'd give the weekly (s)vlog a watch just now and I have to say it's so boring! I skimmed through most of it. She needs to cut down the content to make it quality over quantity. So much waffling! Really have no interest in watching some random woman sit in her bedroom with her hair in a towel and waffle on about her boring life and all the little tasks on her to-do list.
Also, she really needs to cut down on the sodium as another Tattler said. She needs a good few weeks of water, veggies, and proteins to flush out her system. She is beginning to look ill and extremely puffy. The shortness of breath is also very noticeable. It's hard to believe she is approaching her 26th birthday- she looks more than 10 years older and the damage she is doing is irreversible.
Well this and shouldn’t everyone try to just be that little bit healthier for our bodies sake at the moment, she is a bit crazy this one.

This. Shorter vlogs that are good content are farrrrrrr better than lengthy ones of just absolute rubbish. Please take note Bogie. You. Are. Boring.

Reactions: 5
Fraser has a more excitment feel to him even when hes speaking so much difference between them the fact that his job gets him to travel the world bought his flat and car and keeps himself fresh and clean I bet he loves everything in a place hence how he cleaned up his sisters flat Brogan on other hand takes dirty glasses out of a box and puts them away :rolleyes:

I'm supposed to be going to Canada mid May. We had only booked flights and car hire thank god. I'm still crossing my fingers but looking unlikely ☹
I live in Canada! Where abouts were you supposed to visit? It's been pretty crazy here these last few weeks - everything is closing and we're still not sure for how long or what exactly is going to happen!

Reactions: 1
I can’t even bare to watch this weeks slog after reading all of these comments (even though I could do with a laugh with the past few days I’ve had:ROFLMAO:). But carry on showing off your £120 bloody pillow Brogie, whilst I await the news today as to whether my job is going to be safe or whether I’m going to have to take a huge cut in hours/possible redundancy and will no longer be able to take someone like yourself on all of your freebie holidays:cautious: If Brogie was such a ‘travel blogger’ she would be showing support to her countries aviation industry!!!
Sending hugs re your job situation. I hope it doesn’t come to that xx

Reactions: 1
It took her 3 weeks in her new house to get the kitchen together. It's still not properly together but whatever. Such a joke

It took her 3 weeks in her new house to get the kitchen together. It's still not properly together but whatever. Such a joke
Ive went without an oven for months only now have i managed to get one with working and saving hard and she says she has no kitchen to cook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.