Brogan Tate #20 No 'rum' in my overalls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's obvious that she cannot do anything by herself or make any decision.

I do respect that she removed all Coronavirus references. It's a sensitive subject. Everyone is handling it differently including me. Been massively inconvenienced and displaced by it and it's super scary.

That bluddy kitchen. I dont see why it needs to be fully unpacked and in perfect condition in order to use it. Just make a space on the counter to chop meat and veggies and cook like a normal person. Better than having the junk food you ate all week long.

I'm sure the new pillow is amazing but we won't pay 120 quid for it thanks.

Reactions: 5
Still hasn’t cleaned the kitchen...... was opening cupboards saying they were sticky....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Still hasn’t cleaned the kitchen...... was opening cupboards saying they were sticky....
She will blame the old owners but that house has been their responsibility for 6+ months! They could have paid to have it deep cleaned for less than one of her shopping days.

Reactions: 16
She has mentioned the fact that’s it’s her bday the same day disney + launches so many times now it’s actually embarrassing. Remember now brogan also has to have a birthday week?!
Brogan stop trying to bag a bleeping freebie from Disney +
ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY THE SAME DAY. NO ONE bleeping CARES THERES PEOPLE NOW WHO WONT SEE THEIR NEXT BIRTHDAY YOU SELFISH twit

Reactions: 18
I wish they had hung the mirror over the radiator table instead of to one side, looks weird like that. Did anyone else see the ridiculous amount of crap actually falling out of the room at the front of the house? 😂 You can see it on this pic. The whole room must be full of boxes, how has she still not unpacked and why not take the rubbish out to the recycling or put it in the loft?!! No wonder Benji looks depressed if he’s been working away for three weeks, working on the house at weekends, then has to come back to this mess and Brogan droning on at him.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
When she opened the kitchen cupboard and said “ugh disgusting” after touching the handle. Why not clean it then?! What is she waiting for?!
Does she not realise that this is her house and her responsibility now? She can’t keep blaming the previous owners for it being disgusting when she’s owned it for 6 months. It’s you that’s disgusting not cleaning anything 🙄
Also, why would you start putting things on worktops and away in drawers before you’ve cleaned the kitchen? Surely you clean the handles and insides of cupboards in one go and then unpack everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
When she opened the kitchen cupboard and said “ugh disgusting” after touching the handle. Why not clean it then?! What is she waiting for?!
Does she not realise that this is her house and her responsibility now? She can’t keep blaming the previous owners for it being disgusting when she’s owned it for 6 months. It’s you that’s disgusting not cleaning anything 🙄
Also, why would you start putting things on worktops and away in drawers before you’ve cleaned the kitchen? Surely you clean the handles and insides of cupboards in one go and then unpack everything.
Oh my godddd she is such a slob! People like this bint are the reason viruses spread so fast. Dirty lazy cow!

Reactions: 7
I had to turn it off as I knew it would be the same old tit.

To spend £120 on a pillow when people, including myself, are going to have dramatically less work for the next few weeks and are trying to save and not spend money unnecessarily to manage. She really is living in a totally different world

Reactions: 11
She cant do duck all without ben there to cheer her on, he works all week and she leaves alllll the work to do on the weekend, why man why do this to yourself haha! Also I wonder what her birthday plans are, because she is going to be very very limited as to what she might be able to do.

Reactions: 3
The best time of the week. Time to put Brogans weekly bore fest on and I’ll be asleep in 5 minutes. Thanks B x

Reactions: 1
Also:

Benji Lever has left the chat.

I don't care what she says anymore but Benji has officially given up on this relationship. If that isn't the look of a man long gone, I don't know what is 😂

View attachment 96493
If you listen to the bit before he pulls this face he says ‘I want one, I’m so jealous’ he was talking about the jumper, not defending them but that was the context of him looking like This

Anyone notice how the snack shelf was more full than the actual food shelf in the pantry 😂😂😂
Who unpacks and fills cupboards in a kitchen when they haven’t cleaned it????? She clearly said as she pointed to the cooker, that’s gross it’s need a clean then proceeded to cook pizzas in it 🤢 I couldn’t use a second hand cooker...
they have cut corners in way too many areas of this ‘renovation’ 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I had to turn it off as I knew it would be the same old tit.

To spend £120 on a pillow when people, including myself, are going to have dramatically less work for the next few weeks and are trying to save and not spend money unnecessarily to manage. She really is living in a totally different world
I’ve had to leave Instagram for a while for these reasons and people carrying on with no concern for those going through a real tit time at the moment x

Reactions: 4
If you listen to the bit before he pulls this face he says ‘I want one, I’m so jealous’ he was talking about the jumper, not defending them but that was the context of him looking like This

Anyone notice how the snack shelf was more full than the actual food shelf in the pantry 😂😂😂
Who unpacks and fills cupboards in a kitchen when they haven’t cleaned it????? She clearly said as she pointed to the cooker, that’s gross it’s need a clean then proceeded to cook pizzas in it 🤢 I couldn’t use a second hand cooker...
they have cut corners in way too many areas of this ‘renovation’ 😂😂😂😂
I get why you would think that but it to me it just looked like he went dead behind the eyes. One minute he was laughing and joking about how he wanted the jumper then she carried on talking and he switched straight away to this face. It was like his mask dropped off 😅

He's probably just so used to her hauling useless crap that instead of a 'resting witch face' he has a 'tuning out Brogan face' 😜

...which was me for a lot of this weekly vlog ngl. I could barely hate watch it!

Reactions: 4
I get why you would think that but it to me it just looked like he went dead behind the eyes. One minute he was laughing and joking about how he wanted the jumper then she carried on talking and he switched straight away to this face. It was like his mask dropped off 😅

He's probably just so used to her hauling useless crap that instead of a 'resting witch face' he has a 'tuning out Brogan face' 😜

...which was me for a lot of this weekly vlog ngl. I could barely hate watch it!
He needs to man up to be fair and tell her to stop pissing about buying bigger sorry new clothes because their house needs some actual attention Hahahaha.
I think i would tune out if I lived with her to be honest 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
"they glasses need cleaned she said" so puts the entire lot of them in to see how they look on shelfs instead of even given them a rinse duck me 🤦‍♀️

julie your daughter cant cope

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not sure I can deal with watching her vlog this week!
I know a lot of you guys go to Disney world, has anyone lost their upcoming holiday? I'm meant to be going there in May for my birthday (after 2 years of waiting and saving hard) and I'm so gutted that I probably won't get to go 😭. I guess the plus side is brogan doesn't get her free trip either 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Norway is in lockdown at the moment so no one is getting in or out, to be fair stupid people were going to vacation even after the virus became a problem and got infected and brought it with them back. Some people are even stuck in other countries because they cant get a airplane back home.

Hope you guys are all healthy, I know that UK is in a bit of a huh moment with a already stressed out health system and a Prime Minister that decided that it is a good time to "strengthen" the herd immunity.

On another note, how long will Benji last? My prediction is tot he end of this year when the influencer jobs are reduced because of the economy.

I can’t even bare to watch this weeks slog after reading all of these comments (even though I could do with a laugh with the past few days I’ve had:ROFLMAO:). But carry on showing off your £120 bloody pillow Brogie, whilst I await the news today as to whether my job is going to be safe or whether I’m going to have to take a huge cut in hours/possible redundancy and will no longer be able to take someone like yourself on all of your freebie holidays:cautious: If Brogie was such a ‘travel blogger’ she would be showing support to her countries aviation industry!!!

• Sad
What's worse she opened her box of glasses which she said has been in storage for 2 years and then she says they need a wash in the dishwasher but she proceeds to pack them away in the dirty cupboard 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.