Brogan Tate #20 No 'rum' in my overalls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Beji is getting a but exhausted with her now? He had loads of clingy instagrams up of brogan a while ago but they have all been taken down the last time I checked. He seemed a bit angry In the last vlog when they 'treated themselves' to pizza too. I wonder if she had spoken to him about how she has changed since they have been together. He would look like a dick if he brought it up himself...

Thanks I must have missed it!

Reactions: 3
3 good things for most of us at the moment are - surviving, keeping our jobs, and hoping this won’t last long... not playing our bleeping new games when people are worrying how they’ll pay their bills over the coming months! She just doesn’t have a clue... the weather is glorious today but it won’t save your job 🤦‍♀️ She’s not worried because in times of need, good old mummy is there to dip into her divorce earnings and pick up her mess 🙄 never known someone to be so “independent yet needy” my friend is with a loser like brogan, spoilt little rich boy who’s parents couldn’t wait to marry him off, employ him because he won’t get a job but he doesn’t go anyway, he got a free trip to Disney... Because my friend worked her ass off to pay for them both! Urgh makes me sick!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I bought blinds from blinds2go. They came and they were the wrong size. Initially thought I had made a mistake but checked and triple checked and it was them that had done it wrong. Got a replacement with no trouble.

Also bought a corner sofa from a well known company that came the wrong way round. Their mistake. So it does happen that companies make mistakes.

Reactions: 1
Just going to leave this here...
Randomly generated, feel free to take a shot for every square aha.
3F9A0747-2959-427A-B401-1B7ED1C62CF6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg I’m watching the vlog, she’s saying she’s edited out all the corona virus chats because there are too many different regulations, oh boregon don’t give me that tit, you’ve done it to keep your video monetised

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Omg I’m watching the vlog, she’s saying she’s edited out all the corona virus chats because there are too many different regulations, oh boregon don’t give me that tit, you’ve done it to keep your video monetised
and i mentioned it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She must have been on here a lot recently. References how someone said the jumpsuit gives her a camel toe

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Four minutes 50 seconds and she mentions "I keep organising dinners because I dont have a kitchen". I unsubscribed last week and I've cut the video off and wont be returning.

Doesn't she realise that she sounds like she lives in some sort of hostel? Or mud shack? WHY doesn't she 'have a kitchen'? Things work, dont they? Is this a case of just lazy Brogan.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Four minutes 50 seconds and she mentions "I keep organising dinners because I dont have a kitchen". I unsubscribed last week and I've cut the video off and wont be returning.

Doesn't she realise that she sounds like she lives in some sort of hostel? Or mud shack? WHY doesn't she 'have a kitchen'? Things work, dont they? Is this a case of just lazy Brogan.
She wants us to believe she doesn't HAVE To cook because her kitchen isn't operational, when in fact that is the furthest from the truth! She literally will use every excuse in the book to order out ....

Reactions: 6
She’s complaining that her masseuse didn’t touch her legs or feet. Maybe there’s a reason for that Boges... maybe she didn’t want to touch your stinky trotters

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She’s complaining that her masseuse didn’t touch her legs or feet. Maybe there’s a reason for that Boges... maybe she didn’t want to touch your stinky trotters
And had so much back to work on she didn’t have time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
AD215DA4-56D1-4636-A0ED-B4B993A8938D.jpeg
From her most recent story.0
She looks like the poop emoji but in blue.
Also why the duck does she want people to constantly see her with a towel on her head? She looks terrible. I’d be embarrassed.

Reactions: 5
No kitchen? The worktops were finished the week before.. it literally just needed a clean and unpacked.

Reactions: 10
£22 on ANOTHER pair of PJ bottoms... 🤪

ANOTHER white sweater?! For God's sake! 🤯

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Newbie here and long time lurker but had to do a basic synopsis of this weekly vlog as I don't want people to torture themselves. We have enough going on in the world without this travesty to watch.

1) 'Sooooo bizzzzeeee with 'emails'' and uses every excuse under the sun to not to do basic tasks she needs to do around the house. It's not that hard to unpack and organise a kitchen you've had for 3 weeks you lazy moo (not going to say cow as that's an insult to the cow).
2) 'I dOn't hAvE a KiTcHeN' so spends most of the week eating out, buying ready made meals and treating herself to takeaways even though the week previously she announced the pizza was the last.
She then spends 5 minutes after showing us her food justifying her lazy eating habits. ~ Stay tuned next week folks, when Bogie transforms into either a plate of chips or a pizza #gifted from Domino's.~
3) 'Someone (probably Tattle) told me my jumpsuit gives me a camel toe' and proceeds to blow a raspberry like two year old (had to laugh out loud with that one as she looked ridiculous)
4) 70% of the vlog is her bragging about all the things she's been #ad #gifted (anyone playing Bogie Bingo will have a field day with this one). No Bogan, I'm not forking out £120 for a single pillow. We're in the middle of a worldwide crisis and we have better things to spend our money on like, oh you know food and bills. When we're quarantined, we'll stick to eating normal food whilst you chow down on your £120 pillow as you still haven't sorted out the kitchen and no one will uber chips to your door anymore.
5) My servant is coming round to help organize the house and I'm paying her back by taking her to a free spa day that I proceed to talk sh** about because they wouldn't massage my bloated trotters. Whoops, did I say servant? I meant mummy dearest. Honest mistake. 😈
6) Shopping, shopping and ooh what's that? More SHOPPING! More basic jumpers she wears once then bulges out of and overpriced bedding she changes every month. I can't wait for the next sit down video of 'Money saving tips as a homeowner' which roughly translates to: 'Do you remember that film Confessions of a Shopaholic? That's me, guyzzz.'
7) GUYZ, BREAKING NEWS. The new headboard has some colour! It's going to be...GREY.
oh.
Nvm Bogan. You tried.

And that's the week peeps. Not worth the space it takes up on the Internet. I'm about to go read a book so I can gain the brain cells I lost whilst watching this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Also:

Benji Lever has left the chat.

I don't care what she says anymore but Benji has officially given up on this relationship. If that isn't the look of a man long gone, I don't know what is 😂

20200316_210448.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.