Brogan Tate #20 No 'rum' in my overalls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she has copied the living room layout! With the corner sofa and the lamp even the blanket on the end ewwww 🤢 get ur own ideas

We got made to measure blinds but unlike brogan who is too scummy to pay for a service we had the company come out measure up, make them then come and fit them! And they fit perfectly!
We ordered our whole house worth of blinds from Blinds2Go the same as Brogans. But as we’re both competent adults and my husband is very good at putting these up, they were all perfect!

Reactions: 5
We ordered our whole house worth of blinds from Blinds2Go the same as Brogans. But as we’re both competent adults and my husband is very good at putting these up, they were all perfect!
Exactly! Because it can be done lol she’s just weird

Reactions: 1
Has she not put up a video of this virus thats killing people nope what she do complain about Disney theme parks shutting grow the duck up Brogan everyone in UK is tit scared all she can do is worry about another gifted holiday :mad:

no one on you tube that i know off has addressed this topic my doctors has shut down, theres no food left in shops this over growen child is concered over disney that she has never even paid for BROGAN WAKE UP THE WORLD IS IN QUARANTINE

If your holiday is cancelled how about doing a charity fund for the people that are slowly dying for their families

Also Brogan its B&B not bnb

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I
Has she not put up a video of this virus thats killing people nope what she do complain about Disney theme parks shutting grow the duck up Brogan everyone in UK is tit scared all she can do is worry about another gifted holiday :mad:

no one on you tube that i know off has addressed this topic my doctors has shut down, theres no food left in shops this over growen child is concered over disney that she has never even paid for BROGAN WAKE UP THE WORLD IS IN QUARANTINE

If your holiday is cancelled how about doing a charity fund for the people that are slowly dying for their families

Also Brogan its B&B not bnb
If you mean Air BnB, it actually is correct how she’s said it. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if she thought all B&Bs were called BnBs lol

Reactions: 3
YouTube are censoring videos about Covid-19 and won’t let any monetise videos about it - which is good!
Check out GameTheorys latest video as an example.
But even if she could I’m glad she isn’t - she’ll be ill -informed saying how unworried she is and is taking “basic precaution”. Whereas I’m terrified that my partner (who has multiple severe heart conditions) is going to catch it - we’re both isolating and I’m lucky I can work from home but he is giving up money. I’m financially and generally very worried and Bogo making a video would piss me right off!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve seen a lot of freelancers like Brogan moaning about lack of work due to Covid-19. I I wonder if work will dry up for dear Broges. No more trips to London!

Reactions: 10
I’ve seen a lot of freelancers like Brogan moaning about lack of work due to Covid-19. I I wonder if work will dry up for dear Broges. No more trips to London!
Probably. Because when the brands and companies themselves are suffering, they won't have any money to spend on influencers. (or if they do spend it on influencer marketing, they will probably be more critical of who they are choosing to work with).

Reactions: 6
Probably. Because when the brands and companies themselves are suffering, they won't have any money to spend on influencers. (or if they do spend it on influencer marketing, they will probably be more critical of who they are choosing to work with).
yes that’s exactly the reason why, also large scale events will be cancelled which she’ll sometimes be paid a fee to attend. Companies will be taking measures to protect their staff and influencers will fall by the wayside. What a shame

Reactions: 6
Yes a lot of influencers and youtubers putting up things saying that they may have to start applying for jobs etc as they have absolutely no work.. maybe it’ll make them realise it’s not a substantial and secure job and make them think about the future

Reactions: 18
Yeah it’s a real eye opener as to why you should think about the job you want...can’t be in it for freebies only, but it very much seems freebie driven for her.

Reactions: 2
Ok so their hallway looks ok actually but who the hell has a curtain behind the front door anymore? It’s not 1960
Not defending her. But I have a curtain over my front door but only because our front door is nearly 100 yrs old and the cold and wind that comes through is horrendous and front doors are very expensive to buy. So she might not have the funds to replace it after her tat buying

Reactions: 4
Not defending her. But I have a curtain over my front door but only because our front door is nearly 100 yrs old and the cold and wind that comes through is horrendous and front doors are very expensive to buy. So she might not have the funds to replace it after her tat buying
I get that doors can let in the cold but that’s not her front door it’s the second door into the house!
And I’m pretty sure she could afford a new door on a £300,000+ house.

Reactions: 5
We got made to measure blinds but unlike brogan who is too scummy to pay for a service we had the company come out measure up, make them then come and fit them! And they fit perfectly!
I mean I bought ordered my own blinds from blinds2go, did the measurements and fitted them myself, with no issues..

Reactions: 2
Yes a lot of influencers and youtubers putting up things saying that they may have to start applying for jobs etc as they have absolutely no work.. maybe it’ll make them realise it’s not a substantial and secure job and make them think about the future
Least some influencers and youtubers are looking for that plan b. I very much doubt Brogan who walks about in her own little bubble is proberly not thinking about what is actually happening in the current climate and how this virus is effecting day to day life, and the impact on everyone many families could potentially end up in financial crisis or worse. No doubt Julie will be on hold to help her out if the worse comes to the worse, if not benji might have to pick up the majority of the bills until the work picks up which could potentially cause arguments but benji went into a mortgage agreement with brogan who is self employed

Reactions: 3
Oh my god, Disney parks closed, "it's a real sad day." WAKE UP, BROGAN! THIS IS NOT A SAD DAY BECAUSE bleeping DISNEY IS CLOSED. YOU NEED A SERIOUS REALITY CHECK HUN. PEOPLE ARE DYING!! STUPID twit MOONEY.
When did she say this? On an IG story or something?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.