Brogan Tate #20 No 'rum' in my overalls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cos she spends her money on tit!! Considering she spends all day at home you would think she would want it to be fabulous. Not white and bland with tat and filthy kitchen/ windows!! Also a leaking roof!
It all goes back to mummy’s approval, if it’s white, it looks clean therefore she can’t possibly be told it looks bad, I’m surprised she didn’t do Disney themeing in this house where each room was attached to a park or character, and there are no pictures of the two of them together, surely that’s an easy thing to do, get a load of frames and fill them with all your memories

Reactions: 1
You can cook again? Did you ever cook before? It's embarrassing that it's taken you so long to unpack so many essential things

20200315_105223.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Three weeks to unpack the kitchen 😳 it was almost two weeks ago Benji told her it needed doing so what did she do all week if it took until Saturday night to do it!?

That pizza was supposed to be their last takeaway before they got back to cooking. Obviously that didn’t happen.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Three weeks to unpack the kitchen 😳 it was almost two weeks ago Benji told her it needed doing so what did she do all week if it took until Saturday night to do it!?
I reckon they’ve had some right arguments over her lack of work ethic, has she actually cleaned it though 🤔

Reactions: 14
I bet Brogan’s spending her Sunday just like mine, running around after a baby who can now crawl and cooking a roast dinner for my family... NOT. Cooking who? Brogan you don’t know how to cook anything other than tuna mayo cheese pasta unless Hello Fresh is there to hold you hand!

Reactions: 4
I bet Brogan’s spending her Sunday just like mine, running around after a baby who can now crawl and cooking a roast dinner for my family... NOT. Cooking who? Brogan you don’t know how to cook anything other than tuna mayo cheese pasta unless Hello Fresh is there to hold you hand!
They will still be in bed playing on Nintendo’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My house is only about 13 years old and has a curtain! It's a front door going straight outside with a long glass panel either side. The draft that comes through the chubb lock is awful so we close the curtain every night! It was there when we moved in but we won't remove it as it serves a purpose. Plus it actually fits 😅

I know people aren't all keen on Fraser's home. But look at this! The floor to ceiling painted FITTED wardrobe! All the wood work painted beautifully. The hotel style bathroom. The kitchen is clean and homey! The living room looks lived in not cluttered. Hes got no Disney art!! Honestly for his age how fantastic is this place? What a gorgeous flat anyway with high ceilings and large rooms. Then he made it stylist without losing original features. Well done if you read here Fraser!! 😅 Brogan take a look in the mirror! And get rid of your 'home' account.
I absolutely love his style. The colours and design is right up my street. That said, not overly fussed on his kitchen. He also knows how to take a “pic for the gram”. IMO His Instagram is way more professional looking, blows his sisters (who gets paid for it!) out of the water.

Reactions: 21
My house is only about 13 years old and has a curtain! It's a front door going straight outside with a long glass panel either side. The draft that comes through the chubb lock is awful so we close the curtain every night! It was there when we moved in but we won't remove it as it serves a purpose. Plus it actually fits 😅

I know people aren't all keen on Fraser's home. But look at this! The floor to ceiling painted FITTED wardrobe! All the wood work painted beautifully. The hotel style bathroom. The kitchen is clean and homey! The living room looks lived in not cluttered. Hes got no Disney art!! Honestly for his age how fantastic is this place? What a gorgeous flat anyway with high ceilings and large rooms. Then he made it stylist without losing original features. Well done if you read here Fraser!! 😅 Brogan take a look in the mirror! And get rid of your 'home' account.
Anyone know how much he paid for the place?

I thought this! Her post makes out like the company sent them the wrong size blinds but I highly doubt that.
Custom made blinds require measurements, she clearly can’t count, if her grammar and lack of punctuation are anything to go by her Maths isn’t going to be any better, I’m surprised the company is sending more out as sully custom blinds are non refundable and you are liable for the result.....

Reactions: 10

Omg she has copied the living room layout! With the corner sofa and the lamp even the blanket on the end ewwww 🤢 get ur own ideas

Custom made blinds require measurements, she clearly can’t count, if her grammar and lack of punctuation are anything to go by her Maths isn’t going to be any better, I’m surprised the company is sending more out as sully custom blinds are non refundable and you are liable for the result.....
We got made to measure blinds but unlike brogan who is too scummy to pay for a service we had the company come out measure up, make them then come and fit them! And they fit perfectly!

Reactions: 5
Blinds to go you can pay for an add on insurance thing in case you mess up measuring 😹

"I'm An InFlUeNcEr DoNt YoU kNoW?! i CaN sLaTe YoUr CoMpAnY OnLiNe Hurrr Durrr Send me free blinds" 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol, the curtains for her lounge don't fit, the curtain across her front door doesn't fit and now the blinds are too short. IT'S REALLY NOT THAT HARD TO MEASURE AN AREA, YOU USELESS SLOB.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.