Brogan Tate #20 No 'rum' in my overalls!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair we have a curtain over our front door. HOWEVER. Our front door leads straight into our lounge and it keeps the heat in when it's dark. And we have a big window in the living room and the curtains match. In my defence they also fit properly and arent hung too high or low.

Reactions: 8
My auntie police officer said the BEST thing to do is keep your keys visible from the front door (as in, if someone is already in your house they can see them - not visible from the outside) because most thief's will take them and leave/take downstairs items. If you force a burglar to “hunt” they are likely to go upstairs and then if you confront them it may become violence. Just safety advice for you all!

Reactions: 7
I didn't know that keeping keys visible was good advice. But if she's a cop then I guess she knows better!

These guys were opportunists and fled when my sister's boyfriend came downstairs after they heard a noise. But I know it can often go differently!

Reactions: 1
Tatters for anyone wanting to watch someone normal - I use that word loosely

I am starting a blogging channel im 27 @,# my husband left me and I'm doing a channel about life as a normal 20 something year old starting life again, on a weightless journey and juggling life whilst also trying to save and actual save and work for a Disney world trip next year

Channel name suggestions would be grand hahaha my names Victoria BTW but if you fancy a follow i promise I'll try and be more entertaining than bro beg
:( sorry to hear this. Hope you’re ok xxxx

I’ll definitely watch/read your blog x

Reactions: 3
I didn't know that keeping keys visible was good advice. But if she's a cop then I guess she knows better!

These guys were opportunists and fled when my sister's boyfriend came downstairs after they heard a noise. But I know it can often go differently!
I don’t know how to explain it, like - she said obviously don’t keep them visible to anyone outside the house. But a table by the front door with them on etc. I’m sorry your sister went through that though! Big love!

apart from the curtains, I like the hallway!

The hallway is nice but again it’s just so BORING. It’s just white on white on white. Maybe the original purple wallpaper isn’t for everyone but at least it’s more interesting than blank and boring.

Even if the frame on that mirror was black instead of yet more white it would add at least something to the hallway?

Reactions: 10
My auntie police officer said the BEST thing to do is keep your keys visible from the front door (as in, if someone is already in your house they can see them - not visible from the outside) because most thief's will take them and leave/take downstairs items. If you force a burglar to “hunt” they are likely to go upstairs and then if you confront them it may become violence. Just safety advice for you all!
Or just keep some fake keys at the door? Why leave your real keys there for a burglar? 🤔

Is the curtain over the front door not really old fashioned? I don’t know anyone who still does that?!

My house is only about 13 years old and has a curtain! It's a front door going straight outside with a long glass panel either side. The draft that comes through the chubb lock is awful so we close the curtain every night! It was there when we moved in but we won't remove it as it serves a purpose. Plus it actually fits 😅

I know people aren't all keen on Fraser's home. But look at this! The floor to ceiling painted FITTED wardrobe! All the wood work painted beautifully. The hotel style bathroom. The kitchen is clean and homey! The living room looks lived in not cluttered. Hes got no Disney art!! Honestly for his age how fantastic is this place? What a gorgeous flat anyway with high ceilings and large rooms. Then he made it stylist without losing original features. Well done if you read here Fraser!! 😅 Brogan take a look in the mirror! And get rid of your 'home' account.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So we can all see why Brogan wanted wooden worktops. I feel more and more embarrassed for her every day. She's like that girl at school who made friends with you, only to copy every little thing. She's a personality sponge. None of her own, she just soaks up other people's and pretends.

Reactions: 6
I don’t mind the hallway but I dislike the white. She could’ve chosen a pale grey or grey/beige just to add a little interest and contrast to the white ceiling. A pale colour can still be light and bright.

Reactions: 2
Fraser's flat - while I can see wouldn't be to everyone's taste - has a real luxe vibe - everything looks so nicely finished and as though there has been thought to the design. Complete opposite of 50 shades of (not even matching) beige Brogan!

Reactions: 18
Fraser's place is too hotel chic for me, but wow is it beautifully made and presented. No corners have been cut and I commend him for that.

Reactions: 6
Considering fraiser is on a ship most of the year he has managed to do a better job on his house then Brogs. I’d be so embarrassed if i was her. Her house looks like a bland student accommodation

Reactions: 12
Considering fraiser is on a ship most of the year he has managed to do a better job on his house then Brogs. I’d be so embarrassed if i was her. Her house looks like a bland student accommodation
Cos she spends her money on tit!! Considering she spends all day at home you would think she would want it to be fabulous. Not white and bland with tat and filthy kitchen/ windows!! Also a leaking roof!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.