Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
The falling out has been discussed at great length on previous Brogan threads.
I'm a brogantate subscriber for a while, i found this forum accidentally and i'm a bit guarded reading all of these but boy I have to agree with some of the points your making. Certain things over all these years I've picked up on and though geez yeah she does do that. I will say no one is perfect, everyone has flaws and can learn to do and be better.

I have to point out though something I noticed years back i'm not sure if others picked up on. Remember when Brogan went to disney with Charlotte Ruff who I remember was taking all the pictures and video of Brogan with the characters. Then all of a sudden mid way through the video Charlotte Ruff and her went there separate ways, which brogan stated in the video about, 'doing their own thing' which I thought was odd but left it at that. Well, I was watching a friend of charlotte's vlog (i wish i could remember her name, she auditioned to be a disney character and got it and she was moving to florida to be a disney princess, i don't remember her name!) where she mentions that a 'trip that charlotte went on to disney that she said was absolutely horrible...had a horrible time'. So I checked the timing of when the friend was refrencing charlottes trip, and it was the same time of brogan and charlottes trip! On top of it since then, I've never heard Brogan even mention Charlotte on her vlogs anymore.
The Great Falling Out has been discussed at considerable length in previous threads. We don't know exactly what happened but the fact that Brogan has a track record of falling out with everyone she's ever been on holiday with may be a massive clue.

FWIW my take on it is that Brogan basically just wanted to sit on her arse all day (ie what she does whether she's home or away) and Charlotte went hard on the parks. Which wouldn't have been a surprise to Brogan if she'd ever bothered to watch any of Charlotte's Disney trips. But, no, instead she got pissy because Charlotte actually wanted to go on a few rides etc so she phoned Mummy and got her to get Brogan her own room and a flight home early. So much for the massive Disney fan who couldn't wait to get home.

The icing on the cake is that Charlotte now works for Disney SM so Brogan never gets invited to their events. You've got to love karma ...

• Haha
Reactions: 20

gizmo

When Brogan did her 'buying a house' video she was very careful not to release too many details on the property and the finer details but now we have the price of the house, on a 30 year mortgage with a 10% deposit, they are roughly paying around £1000 a month mortgage, which is nothing when you get paid over £1200 to advertise a packet of crisps.

My issue is the fact she got the keys, publicly ripped into the previous owners including sharing personal details of their divorce and from the pictures on Rightmove, they've destroyed what was a perfectly habitable house. Yes, it's a bit rough and ready on the outside but it wouldn't take much to increase the curb appeal. Yes, it needed a new bathroom but 3 months later, Kevin has put a bath in and threw a few tiles up. It's not a renovation project, the house was perfectly fine for them to move into, get a feel for the house and decorate it as they went along but as usual, she's made a mountain out of a molehill and has tried and ultimately failed to get that perfect Instagram house.

• Angry
Reactions: 20

Emmapism

VIP Member
The stuff Brogan posts on her Insta makes me shake my head 'it's better to be kind than be cruel'.

Well of course it is! But people criticising you for valid shit (when you were boasting like a crazy lady about your house) isn't cruel. Lord above. The girl has a victim complex like no-one I've ever seen.

This is why she has never stuck it at a real job. Because if you're questioning anything she does, you're attacking her. If you're laughing at a couple who can't figure out how to hang curtains, you're cruel.

If you always blame other people for your poor mental image, or anything that goes wrong in your life, you will never fix it. A bit of criticism is healthy imho. As is a bit of humility!

Reactions: 19

Highlandcow

VIP Member
The weighted blanket segment 🙄 shouting out to Gary cz it would be puuuurfect for him!! Well fuckin give it to him then you greedy, bald bint!

Imherebutimnot

Screenshot_20191209-191956_YouTube.jpg

Oh my God, just when you think her 'fashion sense' can't get any worse. I have second hand embarrassment looking at that outfit 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
So let me get this straight, she was told she was too overweight to continue on the pill so instead of dealing with that she just decided to go another route and got the coil fitted? she seriously needs to deal with her weight like i said previously, she could develop diabetes or other health issues if she continues, and the fact she has been told by a dr but doesnt seem to care sums brogie up. You'd think benji would try to encourage her to lose weight for her health or her mum etc

Hello

*rant alert*
So all these other YouTubers are doing vlogmas. Uploading vlogs from the previous day. Some have families and houses to look after. There's lady boglog not even managed to upload one video this week. Charlotte works full time and she's doing vlogmas. Wtf does she do all day except get overwhelmed watch disney and eat!!!

Pennycray

Just followed Beth on insta and youtube, would love it if her channel grew really quickly. That would really annoy a certain someone

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Not wishing to get into a political debate, but she's entitled to vote for whoever she wants - as is everyone. That's why we live in a democracy.

Yeah that's absolutely fine, but if you vote tory you are an absolute wanker, which those 2 are so can probably guess which way they are voting tomorrow if at all, that to do list is long she moght not have the time

• Heart
  • Haha

NorwegianImposter

The person who said brexit or brogans house got a special mention.!! Y’all need to watch this one! It’s a corker!!! Ps this our loaner tv since our old one is getting repaired :p
942B8903-1089-4DD1-9DE4-DBE49FAA7F7C.jpeg

Oh a sneak peak, she realizes that her wellies are too tight. #classic

• Haha

JCAH2018

Can't wait to see the 'art' she speaks of 😂😂 Let me guess, it'll be a couple of those awful canvases sold on mass in Home Bargains
Bet they say "Live, Laugh, Love"

Benji's dad isn't making much movement with that bathroom is he? Should be ready sometime in 2021.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Emmapism

VIP Member
I think it's nice that Bethany is doing something for the homeless. I would much rather watch stories with charity ideas than Brag-on's posts about ugly Ralph Lauren clothes she is buying for Benji.

I've got a lot of time for Bethany and I hope she wises up to the kind of person Bragon is and ditches her soon.

thischarmingmiss

The good news: we don't have to listen to Brogie go on about periods anymore because the poil has stopped them
Bad news: Brogie had a meltdown because her wellies didn't fit and everything's too overwhelming!

• Haha