Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
Can someone please help me out?
Bogey posted this photo 10 days ago, on November 28th...

IMG_20191208_215053.jpg

Then today, 8th December, she posts this...

IMG_20191208_215119.jpg

WHAT THE FUCK HAS CHANGED BOGEY EXCEPT FOR THE BATH?! ITS BEEN 10 DAYS LOVE

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Brogan living her best life as a pussycat doll is my favourite thing ever......

I hid behind a cushion in her honour I was that embarrassed 🤣🤣🤣

might have watched her get down with her damn self twice it was that bad,
such a SHAME we didn’t get the costume and dance moves 😂

I’m glad she got a new coat, she hasn’t bought one this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

DoNotKnow

Those Ralphie jumpers are horrible. Also when Benji comes in and she is like oooh got your Ralphie on. I hate pretentiousness like this, I could never stand the Disney Vloggers Tom and Sophie because they always had to mention the brands they were wearing. It’s so cringe.

Also, no she doesn’t talk about her periods now but still wants a reason for feeling overwhelmed. When she said she went to the cinema and just cried when she came out, shows that she is so so unhappy, she needs to get a job and get out.

Reactions: 22

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
I swear if her “exciting email” is another free Disney trip I’m done. She doesn’t deserve it. And i will not be using attraction tickets direct or any other company who enables her to go for free.Her vlogs are bullshit. She isn’t a travel vlogger.

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
Omg the difference in this old pic is crazy! I don’t know how she posts these pictures and can’t see the change in herself
BE1FA34A-87B7-4D44-84D5-A791FE884908.jpeg

• Wow

Justhavingalook403

I dunno why I put myself through watching the weekly vlog!
1. Brogan stop thinking it’s an accomplishment to be up and dressed by 9am. Most of the working world do it every single day without a problem.
2. You go for a meeting / talk dressed in a 3/4 jumpsuit ( in November) with a pair of Vans on
3. If your old boss is so amazing why don’t you pick up some freelance work again since you are going to be quiet jan /feb
4. Talking about her “ friends “ she couldn’t even look into the camera when saying how amazing they are etc nothing authentic about the speech.
5. Why do brands send her stuff I really don’t understand out of all the vloggers and the fact she’s so dismissive of the items “ oh this isn’t an ad I don’t have to show all the stuff I’m sent”
6. I’m glad benji told you to speak to the viewers later, he’s trying to get the house decorated, poor Kevin’s upstairs tiling and your walking about waffling about how amazing your weekends been.
7. The living room looks like an old school common room 🤮

disneys

VIP Member
Is it too early for a new thread title suggestion

To the tune of 12 days of Christmas (gotta keep it seasonal gals):

12 hairbrushes, 11 suitcases ... and a house that will never be complete!
Reminding you all of this gem from yours truly for the title...

• Haha
  • Heart

GeordieLass

don't know why she hasn't tried keto? or anything for that matter ? i put weight on when i went on the pill but then i stuck at slimming world and lost it and more...
she could try a new diet every 6 weeks or so - vlog the meal plans, tally up the cost vs the other ones and create some new content other than buying suitcases and saying what's up her vagina!

• Haha

Elsass

Chatty Member
074D7355-9D85-4064-9232-3B01B52C29B4.jpeg

the guy at the window “wtf is this chick doing getting excited about sellotape in her car”

• Haha

buffalobarbie

She is going to look ridiculous wearing that new bag, it’s so tiny it will make her look huge in comparison! And £124 is still so expensive for something that looks like it came from the toddlers section in the Disney store (really don’t mean to offend anyone who has the same one I just think Brogan looks ridiculous with this Disney stuff whereas some people can make it look really cute). I really can’t believe how much money she must have spent on that day shopping....I’m definitely in the wrong career, I’m budgeting like crazy at the moment and I can’t eat out more than a couple of times a month because I’m saving to have my bathroom done :( :( she annoys me so much!!!!!!

• Wow

Cupcake12

VIP Member
That video was a crock of shit! She needs to get back in her lane! Tell us about packing cubes or caramel m&ms!! Stay away from the health topics. Especially when you say you got the coil cos you hate tampons - what's the relevance????. And condom's get in the way of sex - well done Broggie there goes all your teen followers getting sti's cos you dismissed condoms!!!! She's an ignoramus! Just hope she washed before her appointment!!!

• Heart

disneys

VIP Member
She has also said in the video that condoms get in the way of sex! Brogie not sure you should be making statements like that! STIs can potentially ruin someone life i.e infertility, she’s so uninformed
I watched it and the bit where she said “if your partner can feel the coil” made me vomit thinking of her and Benji like that absolutely grim

• Sick
Reactions: 21

thischarmingmiss

899E3D6F-D6CA-4B89-9677-01557DFEE423.png

“You can still use my discount, not sure if that’s right or not, but you can!”

WTAF is that?!? Do your bloody job as a brand ambassador, talk to the brand and find out before you jump on instagram and look like a bloody prat!

• Wow

Jellytots

she comes across as very greedy, and expects others to help her out with just about everything, but you never hear of her helping her friends/family?
when her brother moved out and bought a place, she didnt help decorate or anything to.my knowledge, and shes at home every day!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’ll have you know that Brogan did the race for life!
I’m surprised she’s not still struggling to cross the finish line.

also, the air b&b “we’ve had this booked for ages...”

NO, NO YOU HAVEN'T!!! That games night was supposed to be held in her new house but apparently it takes 3 months to paint a fucking wall!!

and she can’t really have it in benji’s dad house now can she,

nobody wants brogan’s big potatoes flapping around while they’re trying to eat tv and watch the telly.

• Haha
Reactions: 20