Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feeling VERY VERY smug *said in brogans manic/fake posh voice* as I’ve lost nearly a stone and half since I got weighed in September and she has CLEARLY gained it. 💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The falling out has been discussed at great length on previous Brogan threads.
I'm a brogantate subscriber for a while, i found this forum accidentally and i'm a bit guarded reading all of these but boy I have to agree with some of the points your making. Certain things over all these years I've picked up on and though geez yeah she does do that. I will say no one is perfect, everyone has flaws and can learn to do and be better.

I have to point out though something I noticed years back i'm not sure if others picked up on. Remember when Brogan went to disney with Charlotte Ruff who I remember was taking all the pictures and video of Brogan with the characters. Then all of a sudden mid way through the video Charlotte Ruff and her went there separate ways, which brogan stated in the video about, 'doing their own thing' which I thought was odd but left it at that. Well, I was watching a friend of charlotte's vlog (i wish i could remember her name, she auditioned to be a disney character and got it and she was moving to florida to be a disney princess, i don't remember her name!) where she mentions that a 'trip that charlotte went on to disney that she said was absolutely horrible...had a horrible time'. So I checked the timing of when the friend was refrencing charlottes trip, and it was the same time of brogan and charlottes trip! On top of it since then, I've never heard Brogan even mention Charlotte on her vlogs anymore.
The Great Falling Out has been discussed at considerable length in previous threads. We don't know exactly what happened but the fact that Brogan has a track record of falling out with everyone she's ever been on holiday with may be a massive clue.

FWIW my take on it is that Brogan basically just wanted to sit on her arse all day (ie what she does whether she's home or away) and Charlotte went hard on the parks. Which wouldn't have been a surprise to Brogan if she'd ever bothered to watch any of Charlotte's Disney trips. But, no, instead she got pissy because Charlotte actually wanted to go on a few rides etc so she phoned Mummy and got her to get Brogan her own room and a flight home early. So much for the massive Disney fan who couldn't wait to get home.

The icing on the cake is that Charlotte now works for Disney SM so Brogan never gets invited to their events. You've got to love karma ...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she should buy sorry beg for a pressure cooker I got one till we get a new oven just throw it in press button set and leave and teas ready

Reactions: 1
Bet they say "Live, Laugh, Love"

Benji's dad isn't making much movement with that bathroom is he? Should be ready sometime in 2021.
Or Brogan's version of Live, Laugh, Love
Beg, Eat, Beg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A4DDB4D0-4EA8-4AE1-885C-E5479CBEA8E6.jpeg

Whoops - realised my insta handle was on there. She could have easily got a deal or a freebie though this!

Honestly that bleeping forehead!!!!!!
Thanks for the love?! You got a bleeping sofa, love. BIG DEAL! Does this useless lump really need support and encouragement for picking out a sofa and waiting for it to be delivered?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg the difference in this old pic is crazy! I don’t know how she posts these pictures and can’t see the change in herself
BE1FA34A-87B7-4D44-84D5-A791FE884908.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Just aswell it took 10 weeks for the sofa to arrive because it took 9 weeks to paint one bleeping room 🙄. I quite like the sofa but it drowns the size of the room and makes the Livingroom smaller. If she wanted to “renovate” she could have looked at possibly knocking down a wall to open the living room / hall up and have the whole downstairs open planned but seeing how wreak it Ralph and Garfield have destroyed a perfect liveable house by “ decorating” I would hate to see them actually renovate. Brogan stop closing your eyes in pictures you look like an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her hair looks healthy in that Christmas tree picture. She does absolutely nothing to take care of it now.

Reactions: 1
Omg the difference in this old pic is crazy! I don’t know how she posts these pictures and can’t see the change in herself View attachment 61753
The caption on this, I don’t understand why she can’t have a small Christmas tree in Kevin’s house, yes she’s going away but what about him? What about making his house nice! And the real question I’ve been thinking about is when she moves out is she actually gonna clean where she has festered for the last two years? Or will she just leave it in a state for Kevin to sort out

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Why is her home account exactly the same as her other account?
She has zero content for her home account coz they have made 0 progress. Everything looks so mis mashed...and that would completely be fine if they 'had make do' or just moved in as it was. I know everyone has different taste, but I just do not understand how a couple in their 20s who are making out they have a ton of disposal income... WOULD choose to decorate their house to look like a student rental.

Reactions: 10
Just aswell it took 10 weeks for the sofa to arrive because it took 9 weeks to paint one bleeping room 🙄. I quite like the sofa but it drowns the size of the room and makes the Livingroom smaller. If she wanted to “renovate” she could have looked at possibly knocking down a wall to open the living room / hall up and have the whole downstairs open planned but seeing how wreak it Ralph and Garfield have destroyed a perfect liveable house by “ decorating” I would hate to see them actually renovate. Brogan stop closing your eyes in pictures you look like an idiot
Garfield 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Laziness yet again.
And I'd be so embarrassed posting that old NY photo. So much healthier looking.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.