Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ask myself this on a daily basis, along with why on earth people find her "inspirational". It's a crowded market in SM world where far better floggers are ten a penny. Why would anyone actively choose to work with Brogan when she's producing some of the worst content on SM?
She must have good sales figures from her Ads, she often mentions sending over info to brands.

Reactions: 1
Begging on twitter yesterday
View attachment 64848
The gif, duck ME BROGAN, you are not a business woman because you don’t own a business! I checked companies house and you aren’t on there, I also found out that Kevin’s business is doing very very well so when you say you feel sorry for him don’t 😂 plus I also think Julie employed brogan for a bit based on some of the info posted 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She also said somefink about 'perfect for when we are walking around the parks ' about a present for Benji.

You don't say something like that unless it's already plan.
Yes that’s it confirmed then! She said ‘perfect for the Disney Parks’ That’s another WDW holiday paid for next year! Don’t get me wrong, if you work hard and produce good quality work why shouldn’t you be rewarded with these amazing luxuries and get the opportunity to work with decent brands and travel the globe? However recently I haven’t found anything of hers good quality which is a shame as a few years ago I really enjoyed watching her stuff...

Reactions: 9
If it is Disney, i honest to God have ZERO envy. Alright its annoying that such a lazy individual would get something like that for free but i have absolutely no desire to have a life like hers. You genuinely could not pay me. She sits alone all day ‘overwhelmed’, not a genuine friendship to be seen ( Megan aside, although I’m sure Megan can’t be bothered with her half the time ) - like really and truly what has she got to show for it?
Sooner or later those offers will dry up, purely based on YouTube being an ever growing - ever changing - platform and the companies will move on to using someone else. Its inevitable.
Meanwhile, where does this leave her? Anything in the pipeline that will give her a regular income? Has she got a pension?
So yes, keep your free trips I honestly couldn't care less. When your real life is as much of a mess as hers I wouldn’t want anything she has. No bloody way.

ps the kate spade bag is actually hideous

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Kevin must be generous with Garfield’s annual leave if they are going away in January. What would brogan do if he couldn’t get the time off ask her friends ?All her so called friends you never hear much about them the odd comment about megan and Beth. What happened to Gary and dean and everyone else from 2015🙄. For someone with 70k sub she’s hit just over 7k viewers on her coil video her views are decreasing because she’s shown what a self entitled little hole she is. What new content will she bring from WDW usually people are only gifted a week that’s a lot for darth Vader she will need one of the motorised bikes to go round the parks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I for one cannot wait for the vlogs. Multiple vlogs of Brogan huffing and puffing around the parks, eating everything in sight, then heading back to the resort to watch Netflix in bed with more food! I don’t know about you tattlers but that’s what I call QUALITY CONTENT!
Oh and of course there’s the Instagram photos of her squeezed into vag-munching shorts that are two sizes too small.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She made a 2019 goal video, complete with a magazine cut out collage

😂 Buying an iPad was a goal and she was so proud she did. Never seen it mentioned since.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guest?! Hahahahahahah

:LOL: guests what guests she has nobody over and looks like Megan has had enough shes hardy been around gotta love Megan for putting up with her so long, watched Ellis Sara Smith behind the scenes if only Brogan could show us proof of what she does and stops being secretive with spam emails I would maybe respect her 1% but what does she do merge some clips together for her last 2019 video she is lazy as duck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Because it was shite. All content she has provided on behalf of ATD has been shocking.
Absolutely. But this is why I don't get why people still (a) follow (b) want to work with her. Her content is beyond shocking now, it's woefully substandard. I genuinely don't get why she's been gifted this trip because she actively put loads of people off using ATD after the last trip. It makes no business sense to me.

Reactions: 1
If it is a trip I'd be shocked if it was atd after the reception they got on that hideous video. And if it is another company then she's a total sell out for saying for years that atd is the best blah blah blah!! But she doesn't have an honest bone in her body so would we be suprised...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.