Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
I think (as someone who is also disabled) we should tread carefully when throwing around comments like ‘he can do x so he should be able to work’... ableism is not cool my friends.

Reactions: 25

Pennycray

If it is Disney, i honest to God have ZERO envy. Alright its annoying that such a lazy individual would get something like that for free but i have absolutely no desire to have a life like hers. You genuinely could not pay me. She sits alone all day ‘overwhelmed’, not a genuine friendship to be seen ( Megan aside, although I’m sure Megan can’t be bothered with her half the time ) - like really and truly what has she got to show for it?
Sooner or later those offers will dry up, purely based on YouTube being an ever growing - ever changing - platform and the companies will move on to using someone else. Its inevitable.
Meanwhile, where does this leave her? Anything in the pipeline that will give her a regular income? Has she got a pension?
So yes, keep your free trips I honestly couldn't care less. When your real life is as much of a mess as hers I wouldn’t want anything she has. No bloody way.

ps the kate spade bag is actually hideous

• Heart

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
December 2018. She no longer has that glow to her eyes. View attachment 63589
Yup, you've pinpointed exactly when it all started to go downhill. She's now got that manic look in her eyes and is starting to pile on the weight.

£305,000 for that?! It's awful! £180-£200 thousand pound will get you a decent 3 bed with a good kitchen and bathroom where I am. My house was £109,950 for a 3 bed semi detached!!
Well good for you. Not all of us are lucky enough to live in an area with such cheap housing. The cost of her house was pretty average for the Poole/Bournemouth area whereas £300k wouldn't get you a studio flat in most of London.

Cupcake12

VIP Member
Can we remove the political crap please!!! There's enough of it on FB at the min!!!! Let's get back to our favourite icky topic of Brogladyte

• Haha

Justhavingalook403

I think brogans been desperate to own a property since her brother bought his place, now that she’s on the property ladder, like everything else she looses interest and will focus on the next thing she can brag about no doubt a crufts winner dog🙄. At first I thought they are maybe overbudged on the house but they are out every weekend eating out and she’s spending money on clothes every other day. Her last clothing haul could have bought some carpet. She could have put lining paper over the previous owners wallpaper and painted the walls white instead of spending 6 weeks sanding walls. She had the brass neck to slate the last owners decor, well brogan you ain’t no interior designer. The girls a knob

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
HOW DOES SHE THINK THIS LOOKS GOOD. THE MATERIAL LOOKS LIKE IT'S GATHERED AROUND A BABY BUMP. AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE VAG

IMG_20191206_200213.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

amoore90

‘My own first milestones’, how fucking condescending.

Believe it or not, it’s possible to congratulate someone without being rude and patronising.

54321Z

I don’t even know why she was so mad about her train being delayed by 50 minutes, it’s not like she had anywhere to be except her hotel room. When she goes “I was going to go to Primark but I got here much later than expected”.........a whole 50 minutes later?! Entire day wasted, clearly.

• Haha

reader87123

VIP Member
1. "REALLY big leg muscles"... MUSCLES?! Who is she trying to kid? The wellies didn't fit you because of the FAT, not the muscle. Deluded or what...

2. Spending 32 quid on a pair of gym leggings when she literally goes like once a month?! Just... what's the point?

3. Bypassed the "busy doing nothing" sweatshirt in Primark and spent 65 quid on a bunch of other tat instead. Seriously, that jumper would have been perfect for you, hun.

4. Another backpack... I swear she must have hundreds of them already.

5. Overwhelmed. Again. She is such a waste of space. She was clearly pissed off about the Brexit comment, but justified herself by saying they're not in a rush with the house. So why are you stressed, then? Must be all that "work" and "life admin" she does.

6. Buying Hello Fresh for a basic sausage pasta. Honestly my cooking skills are nothing to get excited about, but even I could knock up a sausage pasta without wasting money on an overpriced Hello Fresh delivery. Such a lazy lump.

• Heart

Jess89

VIP Member
Bit early for thread titles but as it's so on topic - Brogan Tate: Putting the ASS in Brand Ambassador

• Haha
the only thing I know about Gary is what I see on vlogs and lives,
he was on a live with Adam and he was asked does he work, he laughed and said he’s an internet star,
as someone with a disability or with anxiety or depression, I don’t think it’s wrong to question what he puts online or discuss it, like people do with brogan.

ive watched his latest vlogs with Adam and they’re doing long days Running around the parks buying merch and pins none stop.

anyway this is totally off topic. Probably best to go back to brogan!
I just find it a coincidence that 80% of the people I watch on YouTube have ‘anxiety’ or suffer with depression! Well if I had anxiety the last thing I would be doing is globe trotting and posting my life on the internet?! There is no individuality with these influencers they are all clones of each other.
AND before anyone decides to tell me not to judge I grew up with a mum who suffered with agoraphobia and did not even leave the house for 10 years, used to have a panic attack when the postMan walked up the path and couldn’t even go to the hospital when she had a lump that was blocking off her windpipe! Meaning the paramedics had to sedate her just to get her there.
I don’t see why people are trying to make anxiety seem like it’s the ‘in thing’ when there are genuine people suffering to lead their daily lives!

Those curtains look like a pile of sh*t.

just saying 💁🏻‍♀️
The curtains are awful!
who uses those little white hooks any more apart from like 90 year olds 😂😂😂
And it’s not hard to get correctly fitting curtains

LittleBird

Screenshot_20191209-060259_Instagram.jpg

Why does everything have to be a selfie? Nobody signs up to a home account to look at selfies, they want to see progress!

Reactions: 23

Sybil

Chatty Member
Longtime Tattle reader
Occasional Liker
First time poster.

I’ve decided to come here to give my two cents. I came across Brogans Vlog when a Disney vlogger gave her a mention, out of curiosity I investigated her channel. First impressions, pretty normal girl who made watchable vlogs, she seemed motivated about life.

Then she slowly got a little lazier. I was pretty sympathetic, I’ve had issues with my thyroid (Both underactive and over active) so I understand that sometimes we developed conditions that do make us more tired and moody, so I gave her the benefit of the doubt. However, she just seemed to become more and more demanding and egotistical over the following year and her work was shoddily done.
How does this person have so many freebies coming out of her ears?

If she has managed to beg herself another free Disney trip, I will see my arse. Me and my husband both work really hard and we do love our Disney trips. That means when we do go we have to make sacrifices, we don’t frivolously shop and spend money on absolute crap. It’s a massive effort.

Then there is Brogan. The big moomin who sits on her arse cheeks and gets paid my monthly wage to shove a packet of sunbites into her grid getting a free holiday, that most families can only dream of.

If ATD have funded this trip I will really disappointed in them (yet again) why choose to fund a grown self employed woman who can easily afford it herself? Why not fund a family who have fallen on hard times or a child who has been given the diagnosis or a terminal illness?

• Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
'All our decisions haven't been rushed'

We've seen your lounge Brogan. It screams 'I'm a landlord and need to get this place essentially liveable. Bog coloured carpet and bland grey sofa? That'll do'