Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think someone mentioned it before but why does she still get all her stuff delivered to her mums house?! It's not like she's never in or sUmFinK. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
can you lot imagine the voice over with words like sumfink anyfink and jurayation why would people approach her 🤦‍♀️

I think someone mentioned it before but why does she still get all her stuff delivered to her mums house?! It's not like she's never in or something. :rolleyes:
Special Snowflake - she thinks shes tit hot

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Wouldn't we all love to have a movie day on a Wednesday but unfortunately we all have real jobs and lives.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She used to talk about how she was feeling in herself weight and health wise etc and nowadays she’s completely silent. Hints that she’s not happy enough to even talk about it anymore. Which, If these were pics of me, I wouldn’t be either. Got to make you worry really, that sort of escalation in 2 years isn’t just ‘happy love bubble’ letting yourself go. It’s got to be seriously affecting her.

Seriously wtf is up with the fact that these 2 look like they’ve aged about 5 years from these pics? First pic is from 2017 and the other two 2018 benji used to look so young and brogan used to look so much healthier! View attachment 60283View attachment 60284View attachment 60286View attachment 60289Benji looks so unhealthy now!

I keep saying I wont watch her anymore but cant help myself now I know how Brogan feels with they M&MS ill just have one another one wont hurt.

Cant get over this voice over shes going to be on her high horse again how rude is she I dont have to show everyfink in Brogans terms means its not good enough for her channel.

Brogan please do not get a dog you cant handle the basic of measuring a curtain pole she thinks getting a dog will look cool for the gram you couldnt be arsed to take your dads dog Charlie for a walk when he asked you to you had a meltdown 🤦‍♀️

i'll also tell you what overwhelming is my fish died our hoover broke and now gas over door exploded all in a week now im overwhelmed and you have a cheek to rant about a guy not turning up for you when you knew you had to be in get a grip i'll do a Brogan special beg on Twitter for a new oven.

How about setting up a Disney charity event/fund for these people who cant afford twice a year or for the children that are sick instead of begging to go to the same place time and time again give somefink back

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The stuff Brogan posts on her Insta makes me shake my head 'it's better to be kind than be cruel'.

Well of course it is! But people criticising you for valid tit (when you were boasting like a crazy lady about your house) isn't cruel. Lord above. The girl has a victim complex like no-one I've ever seen.

This is why she has never stuck it at a real job. Because if you're questioning anything she does, you're attacking her. If you're laughing at a couple who can't figure out how to hang curtains, you're cruel.

If you always blame other people for your poor mental image, or anything that goes wrong in your life, you will never fix it. A bit of criticism is healthy imho. As is a bit of humility!

Reactions: 19
Can you guys imagine what she’s going to look like in two more years time. 😱😱. She’s a 18/20 now she’ll be around a 26-28 if she carries on.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The stuff Brogan posts on her Insta makes me shake my head 'it's better to be kind than be cruel'.

Well of course it is! But people criticising you for valid tit (when you were boasting like a crazy lady about your house) isn't cruel. Lord above. The girl has a victim complex like no-one I've ever seen.

This is why she has never stuck it at a real job. Because if you're questioning anything she does, you're attacking her. If you're laughing at a couple who can't figure out how to hang curtains, you're cruel.

If you always blame other people for your poor mental image, or anything that goes wrong in your life, you will never fix it. A bit of criticism is healthy imho. As is a bit of humility!
you've hit the nail on the head! this is exactly why shes never stuck it out at a job for longer than what, a year or so? she clearly cant take any critisism or be told what to do. probably why she fell out with her teacher at college. her attitude stinks, she thinks she knows best and comes across as its her way or the high way. this is also why her friendships dont last, theres no give or take

I just read on inthefrow’s thread that apparently influencers pay less tax if they have an Instagram account for their home as it becomes part of their business. Not sure how much truth there is to it but it might explain why Bogie keeps pushing that half assed Instagram of hers! And the begging for freebies obviously.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
It properly is true they pay little tax. It’s a kick in the teeth to the working world.I’ve read through a lot of the lnfluencer discussions and everyone is singing from same hymn sheet, we are all sick to the back teeth of these people getting a free ride. Holidays, clothes and being able to buy extravagant houses. Elle darby just bought a £450k house she’s never kept down a job more than 6 months as “ wasn’t the right vibe” ffs brogan is exactly the same I really hope this influencer shite/greed stops and they all have to go back to work in the real world but seriously what job would brogan do? Guarantee she would want to just go in at top level and get paid the big money when there is young graduates who work their arses off from entry level upwards. She might struggle with some businesses who will want a graduate but brogan thought she was above university. I really hope she applies for the apprentice lord sugar and Karen would have a field day 😂

Reactions: 9
I just read on inthefrow’s thread that apparently influencers pay less tax if they have an Instagram account for their home as it becomes part of their business. Not sure how much truth there is to it but it might explain why Bogie keeps pushing that half assed Instagram of hers! And the begging for freebies obviously.
Yes you get an allowance for working from home - it's something like £25 a month if you work full time.

The more lucrative thing for influencers is getting tax relief on the crap they buy for hauls, any trips (so train and hotel), stuff like laptops, cameras and mobiles, plus of course getting stuff for free, sorry I mean #gifted. You can even claim makeup and clothing if you're putting yourself in front of the camera.

Interestingly in the USA if you get gifted things over a certain value (I think it's $100, but I could be wrong), you have to pay the tax on it as part of your annual tax return. I'd be delighted for something like that to come into force over here - it would help stop the grotesque amount of wasteful gifting that takes place over here.

Reactions: 8
I can't tell if this person is trollling with their comment

IMG_20191128_123908.jpg

IMG_20191128_123837.jpg

A year from now hahahahahah sounds about right

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Going to join this thread now...I used to watch Brogan years ago when she lived with her dad and worked at Go Ape and cried about her period every month.

I actually forgot she existed until I came across this 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree, I hope they look better once the grouting's been done, but at the moment the layout looks a bit odd.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.