Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What kind of dental work changes your speech though?
Surely privatising her older videos stops a lot of the come which is why it’s clear she’s desperate for people not to see them.

gossgal

VIP Member
Funnily enough the hospital I work in is more colourful than this, we recently had our walls painted green! 😂
@thischarmingmiss Hospitals are more cleaner than her every you tuber has done some sort of routine video yet Brogan she cant even wash her own face without mummy telling her how to do it their is so much content she can make routine videos , clean with me, charity videos, homeless charity esp Christmas time time but no she bags a fucking disney trip that she can afford im done

magneticjuju

I get it though. My mental health can be crappy at home but so much better on holiday. The DAS either gives you a return time like a fastpass or an alternative place to wait. Gary has been open about self harm etc and days that he just physically can’t get out of bed. I wonder if it’s a case of - it would be hard to hold down a job because of Irregular patterns of absence etc when things are bad.

I was signed off with depression a few years ago - and I was told to go out and do things (it was short term so no holidays haha) but was unable to work. Just because he can’t face working doesn’t mean he should be shut away in his house forever.
does he still do vids with
that’s a perk,
he goes to Disney, Alton towers, summer in the city, winter in the city, Disney land Paris.......

but he’s too anxious to work!?
does he still do vids with the purple puppet