Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Begged another trip I bet
If she has, and if I was ATD (as I assume it would be with them!) she would be the last person to get a gifted trip after last time. The backlash on the videos she did for their channel speaks for itself!

Reactions: 5
If she has, and if I was ATD (as I assume it would be with them!) she would be the last person to get a gifted trip after last time. The backlash on the videos she did for their channel speaks for itself!
Surely that had to be the most disliked ATD video ever? I can't believe they'd give her another freebie after she single-handedly managed to put about a gazillion people off using ATD. Surely no business could be that suicidal?

Surely that had to be the most disliked ATD video ever? I can't believe they'd give her another freebie after she single-handedly managed to put about a gazillion people off using ATD. Surely no business could be that suicidal?
I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a different company, we’ll wait and see this week in the vlog to see what she says, but I’m not even joking we should all complain! Her quality of work is so shoddy!

I think it's nice that Bethany is doing something for the homeless. I would much rather watch stories with charity ideas than Brag-on's posts about ugly Ralph Lauren clothes she is buying for Benji.

I've got a lot of time for Bethany and I hope she wises up to the kind of person Bragon is and ditches her soon.

Reactions: 18
Snuggled up.. on opposite ends of the sofa with brogan on her phone.
B9BE2464-2382-4EAE-A3ED-5818E9168397.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG that sofa will be absolutely lifting by the time they move in.
Maybe I’m ridiculous but I wouldn’t lie across my new sofa like that but then again I had to work and save up for mine so I’m taking extra care of it.

Reactions: 3
One good thing if it is a gifted trip and her and Beth are going together- the inevitable fallout! I hope Beth will vlog it and share the gory details!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Er, Brogan love, that's not snuggled up. That's you and the supposed love of your life making it clear for all the world to see that you can't stand to touch each other.

Given that Brogan reads here, how long before we get the two of them together on the sofa? But it'll be too late, Brogan. This post confirms everything we suspected.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Spent morning painting so we decided to launch ourselves into our brand new fabric sofa what a pair of knobs!! I very much doubt they would have had a shower and put fresh clothes on this afternoon, she struggles to wash daily !! How can she use the word snuggled” sitting on a side each! Grotbags should have bought a leather sofa easily wipeable for those pair of scruffs

• Haha
She isn’t watching the football! She doesn’t even like football!!! She’ll be sat watching some YouTube with her AirPods in! Her bestie Beth likes football and regularly goes to anfield, on their trip if it is them going, will try and morph into her!

Reactions: 1
I’m not a huge fan of Beth and to be honest the box for the homeless stories have sealed it for me. I’m a big believer good deeds should be done quietly. If you feel the need to broadcast being kind it sort of takes the niceness out of it. It’s very self-serving. Still, I’m sure her many followers have given her a nice pat on the back and told her what a wonderful human she is.

Reactions: 14
But if you Instagram your day, why would you leave out doing something for charity? I don't care if people post about it or if they don't, as long as they do it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I’m not a huge fan of Beth and to be honest the box for the homeless stories have sealed it for me. I’m a big believer good deeds should be done quietly. If you feel the need to broadcast being kind it sort of takes the niceness out of it. It’s very self-serving. Still, I’m sure her many followers have given her a nice pat on the back and told her what a wonderful human she is.
I think she’s doing it to encourage others to do the same, she’s been very vocal on Twitter about voting for labour and after the election has done a lot of retweeting about helping others, she’s using her platform for good so it’s not a bad idea Tbf better than every post being sponsored and just looking for money through affiliate links

Reactions: 16
On a renovation account you want to see the progress!! Not two slobs on the sofa that shows you absolutely sod all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Longtime Tattle reader
Occasional Liker
First time poster.

I’ve decided to come here to give my two cents. I came across Brogans Vlog when a Disney vlogger gave her a mention, out of curiosity I investigated her channel. First impressions, pretty normal girl who made watchable vlogs, she seemed motivated about life.

Then she slowly got a little lazier. I was pretty sympathetic, I’ve had issues with my thyroid (Both underactive and over active) so I understand that sometimes we developed conditions that do make us more tired and moody, so I gave her the benefit of the doubt. However, she just seemed to become more and more demanding and egotistical over the following year and her work was shoddily done.
How does this person have so many freebies coming out of her ears?

If she has managed to beg herself another free Disney trip, I will see my arse. Me and my husband both work really hard and we do love our Disney trips. That means when we do go we have to make sacrifices, we don’t frivolously shop and spend money on absolute crap. It’s a massive effort.

Then there is Brogan. The big moomin who sits on her arse cheeks and gets paid my monthly wage to shove a packet of sunbites into her grid getting a free holiday, that most families can only dream of.

If ATD have funded this trip I will really disappointed in them (yet again) why choose to fund a grown self employed woman who can easily afford it herself? Why not fund a family who have fallen on hard times or a child who has been given the diagnosis or a terminal illness?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
On a renovation account you want to see the progress!! Not two slobs on the sofa that shows you absolutely sod all.
They should be doing that once they’d moved in!!! Why haven’t that taken boxes over? If the living room is ready to be sat in, it’s ready to live in!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.