Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
On a renovation account you want to see the progress!! Not two slobs on the sofa that shows you absolutely sod all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Gerbils91

I've gotta say I'm happy I found this forum. I used to follow brogan but gave up because she was so entitled and irritating. I went back on her page today for a scroll and it's literally ad after ad after ad after ad. That's not relatable, do one, love. Thankful for all of the tea on this page that I can soak up!!

54321Z

Oh my god those curtains are so freaking ugly!! 🤮

Also when she said that they put the old tv stand in to see what it looked like because they don’t have a vision for the house at all... like I don’t understand wtf they’re even doing and I don’t think they do either. Why wouldn’t you have an idea of what you want your home to look like?!

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
Why doesn't she just say I got the coil because my doctor said I'm overweight and I'm too lazy to do anything about it?

I mean, that's the truth.

I agree with the posters who have said men often cook man sized meals but my fella always gives me less because he knows my appetite isn't the same as a six foot man. She can't be hungry ever after the portion sizes she has. Just eating for the sake of it because she is sad and bored.

Reactions: 17

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Screenshot_20191201-125805.png

Hahaha. Oh sitc was a sell out weekend then!!! Looks totally dead! Maybe the BFG brogan cleared the place out with her stinky, swollen vag.

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
Hi @disneys, hope you’re well! We’ve missed you!

I had a friend at uni like this. Anything you told her she turned around to talk about herself or a story about herself. Once you’ve realised they’re doing it you can never unnotice it!
Hi! Thank you! I’m very well, but turns out having a baby is more “overwhelming” than I expected! Ha

I have a friend like this too, I have to limit time with her otherwise I get too angry ... when I told her I was pregnant she started on some story about how it was like she was getting a puppy and had to wait 3 weeks for him to be old enough to come home. no 😂😂😂 not quite the same !!!

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Do you know who I feel really sorry for? The people who previously owned Mooney Mansion. Having to watch the guts ripped out of a perfectly pleasant and livable house and being replaced by a series of bodge jobs. It's like Homes under the Hammer in reverse.

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
Scrounging fuck. Also, how disgusting, poor banjo doing 'another' hour at the house after work and she's giving it the "unfortunately I wont be joining him because I'm too busy" ..... this vlog is all me me me look what I've got, been sent this shit for free, this is what I've got.

Elsass

Chatty Member
I decided that Brogan “wasn’t content I wanted to consume” this week but all of your comments on here have convinced me ☕

• Haha
View attachment 63087

Oh my God, just when you think her 'fashion sense' can't get any worse. I have second hand embarrassment looking at that outfit 🤣🤣
She tucked it in for fuck sake 😂😂😂

Oh my god the part where she’s whining because her wellies aren’t “baggy” enough because SHE HAS BIG MUSCLES AND ALWAYS HAS. I have nothing else to add.
She was gonna say because I have big legs but then she stopped herself and said muscles I laughed out loud! She doesn’t wanna admit what a chunk she has become!

• Haha