Brogan Tate #118 When Benji talked about his open heart, Brogan dropped an eggy fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started the Brogie diet last month (ie, watching her massive decline & realising if I don’t sort myself out I’ll end up like her!). I’ve lost 5 pounds so far and don’t even have the highest DL gym membership or £100 leggings!

It’ll never happen but she could use Bens recovery period to sort herself out. No alcohol, no Pepsi max, 1 treat a day & cooking healthy meals. She could even vlog it since she’ll have no other content without her puppet. Instead we’ll just get a video of her sitting outside B&M moaning about how hard Bens recovery is on her then she’s off to the car wash.
Im on this diet too. I just watch her vlogs while I work out and it’s good enough inspiration for change 😂
---

Brogan trying to show us her slim side but we all know the truth

View attachment 1944398
Why are her skirts always so short?? It must be so awkward and uncomfortable!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Imagine what other people on the platform were thinking seeing her pose for these pics 😂😂
twats aren’t they - I mean dumb and dumber, not the people on the platform 🤣

Also why are they always drinking? There's no need to crack open a bottle of prosecco on the train, you're going to DLP for the millionth time not some special once in a lifetime holiday.
They both need therapy, and AA meetings I’m convinced they have a drinking problem.
Sad f*#kers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she dressed like a 6th former going to Disney for the first time on their business studies trip? But then we all know she has no business brain, nor a brain at all it seems when you choose to wear a too short skirt to visit Paris where the temperature is just above freezing.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why did she think that short denim skirt belongs over a pair of leggings?! Make it make sense!!!

The bleeping state of them in London and on the train. Yep, drinking while prepping for OHS. No worries, the Apple Watch will alert him! 🤙🤙🤙

• Haha
Reactions: 34
For bingo:
"I already own that"
Can I add to this? Her pointing to said “I already own that” item with her bloody phone in her hand!!! Seriously, you won’t be able to unsee it now . It drives me BONKERS!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember when we all made fun of those 'Woman laughing while eating salad' stock photos that became s meme? Now we have 'painfully contorted back view of woman getting into train while laughing'.
It goes well with her 'drinks/snack held aloft' and 'cheeks pressed together laughing manically in someone's face' shots.
It's 2023, 2006 called, they want their 'unique' images back.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bloody hell, the pair of them are SUCH A STATE! They are permanently a mess. Benji looks as worse as ever - SURELY he’s been told to look after his health in preparation for OHS?!
Imagine what other people on the platform were thinking seeing her pose for these pics 😂😂
I feel like you get so judged as it is 🤣 if you’re looking for your carriage, if you’re running along the platform, what you’re wearing, if you’re looking for your seat on the train.

Train people are so judgey. I bet people have been screaming at her posing and waddling to the train 😂 that mini skirt is so unpractical unless benji is doing all the lifting, bending and lugging of their suitcases?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember when we all made fun of those 'Woman laughing while eating salad' stock photos that became s meme? Now we have 'painfully contorted back view of woman getting into train while laughing'.
It goes well with her 'drinks/snack held aloft' and 'cheeks pressed together laughing manically in someone's face' shots.
It's 2023, 2006 called, they want their 'unique' images back.
They also want their grey/black denim skirt back.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How much money do you think all that tat on the bed would come to? I dread to think. And not one thing there was nice lol.

All that money and all you got to show are some ugly bags, overpriced leggings and mousey ears.
---

Ffs it’s a £40 water bottle. It actually pisses me off a bit. People work so hard and will happily drink from an old plastic Evian bottle to save some money. Brogan plays pretend work with her stickers and reading emails and somehow earns enough to buy all that ugly rubbish she has. She thinks that reading emails is work. Reading emails is the thing I do in the morning before I start.

Pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So she planned a different outfit for every leg of the journey. She is so sad. That's what I did when I was a teenager on family holidays because I was so excited to be going away.

Says she is a UK size 16 (no comment needed there), but she gets SIZE 8 LEGGINGS?! Just...what?! She is in such denial about how much weight she has put on.

Why bring so much when you buy an entire store worth of stuff anyway? Save room in your cases. Or does she get extra luggage on the way back? God, she is a sad act.
I've watched a few travel day vlogs from others, where they put a mask on, have a proper sleep and change before they get off the flight and it looks fun and relaxing and like it adds to the experience, so I think I'll do that next time I go on a long haul flight but I've never done it, I literally cannot be arsed when it comes to it & the thought of using the aeroplane toilets fills me with dread

Reactions: 13
She’s keeping her receipts to claim back the tax I believe in France? She was raging last time cos mrs research didn’t know that was a thing.

And also, say what you want about Disney adults etc, but if I was going *to disneyland* I wouldn’t be wasting my time in London going to… the Disney store!! What the duck?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s keeping her receipts to claim back the tax I believe in France? She was raging last time cos mrs research didn’t know that was a thing.

And also, say what you want about Disney adults etc, but if I was going *to disneyland* I wouldn’t be wasting my time in London going to… the Disney store!! What the duck?
Bit like she didn’t know that when she went to WDW as press, she took the dyson airwrap - which doesn’t work in America… she’s so travelled!
It’s stuff like that and claiming taxes back that she should (as a travel vlogger) know but is too dumb to find out on her own

Edit to add - they didn’t do anything different to any other time they have been to London!
Same places/food so boring!

---

Her hand looks like a pig trotter
Still got that bruise on her face too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.