Brogan Tate #118 When Benji talked about his open heart, Brogan dropped an eggy fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the packing video now and her buying a replacement white shirt because the other one shrank in the wash. I suppose it’s possible (but unlikely🤣). Things only shrink in the wash though if you’re not washing correctly. So is she throwing everything in hot and then full heat for the dryer? 🙄

Her talking about the ears and her reasoning for taking them… Why didn’t she coordinate the ears she’s taking to her outfits? Also, why not show us your planned outfits with ears and bags because when you get there you’ll just be wearing that ugly tan coat so what does it really matter what is underneath?

You know you’re planning to buy a lot when you take a separate pouch for receipts🤣😂. Separate from the paperwork binder of course.
---

Oh my god writing EU on the plug adapter. What?
If she’s carefully keeping all her receipts does that mean she’s going to claim as business expenses?

Reactions: 12
I hate the way she says Disneyland Paris, diznlanparis, like finger nails down a blackboard. And she says it A LOT.
Also wolt disney wold.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Doesn't Brogan have a history of shrinking/destroying clothes when she washes them? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Doesn't Brogan have a history of shrinking/destroying clothes when she washes them? 😂
Oww yeah!! a blast from the past 🤣

And unless I'm very behind but there is this feature in tattle:
45EDA034-B8FB-4523-B726-0286DC98D129.jpeg

OMG the most liked posts ever on tattle ! I'm dying with all the throwbacks 🤣 @Venom your creativity and sense of humor are just... no words!!! ❤😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The one thing I wish she would buy is a decent bra, she is not the size or shape to get away with a bralet, soon it wont be her waist band she is tucking her tits into it will be her socks

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I reckon she doesn’t buy normal bras as standard ones won’t fit round her huge barrel shaped body. She’s really broad so I would guess a 42D

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A couple of things,

- One of her pairs of gloves still had the tag on, so she loves them so much she's never worn them...
- Where was her "magic cream" for her skin scab?
- That Loungefly Tumour Boy bought her is bleeping hideous.

My personal highlight being her entirely new made up friend "DOMINIQUA" - I just about choked laughing when she said that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe she ended it with “in the meanwhile” ah brogs you are the gift that keeps giving

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon she doesn’t buy normal bras as standard ones won’t fit round her huge barrel shaped body. She’s really broad so I would guess a 42D
D is generous - she looks like she has no boobs in those screen shots!

How do you get up without issuing your arms? Will he have a hospital bed?

Reactions: 7
Watching the packing video now and her buying a replacement white shirt because the other one shrank in the wash. I suppose it’s possible (but unlikely🤣). Things only shrink in the wash though if you’re not washing correctly. So is she throwing everything in hot and then full heat for the dryer? 🙄

Her talking about the ears and her reasoning for taking them… Why didn’t she coordinate the ears she’s taking to her outfits? Also, why not show us your planned outfits with ears and bags because when you get there you’ll just be wearing that ugly tan coat so what does it really matter what is underneath?

Oh my god writing EU on the plug adapter. What?
Im pretty sure it did not shrink in the wash, like she claimed. She brought her ‘fantasy size’ and it was too small 🤣 so brought a bigger size!
And it would be just like her to not wash properly!

I can’t wait til she try’s to get those stupid back packs on with that big puffy coat!
She’ll throw a tantrum when she can’t wear them 😂.
Also does she realise no one gives a f*#k what she wears right - she’s hardly fashion inspiration!

The tucked in shirt isn't flattering at all :( I feel bad for her as I too know the struggles with weight
View attachment 1942788
View attachment 1942794
Oh dear! She really is barrel shaped. That is not a good look on her, she looks like she’s about to give birth at any point.
No wonder the T-shirt “shrank” and she keeps shopping for elasticated clothing 🤣
Now if only she had the resources to take care of herself 🤔 cough* heavy sarcasm cough*
---

She is going to have one hell of a wake up call when Bongo has his OHS & has his sternum sawn in half & had to wear a brace &
Is as useless as a newborn. Not bring able to lift anything or even cough. That’s if he gets through the surgery. Perhaps it will be the slap she needs to grow up & act her age & stop behaving like an overgrown toddler.
i think she’s after the life insurance and is trying to finish him off.
All joking aside - I would hope she wakes up and stops living in those ‘reading books’ she buys.
But then I think she’s too self absorbed, if my fiancé was heading towards a major surgery you can guarantee he’d be getting healthier and stronger for the surgery as much as possible - not dosing around eating himself to death

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Who gives a duck what someone packs? Socks, some knickers, trousers and a couple of tops? No one cares

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.