Brogan Tate #118 When Benji talked about his open heart, Brogan dropped an eggy fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't kick me out but I like this travel day outfit 🙊 minus the Uggs
Nope hard pass from me - leggings like that and a skirt is not a good look and def no on the uggs
She could have done a long hoodie that would have made sense with leggings.

Reactions: 19
Nope hard pass from me - leggings like that and a skirt is not a good look and def no on the uggs
She could have done a long hoodie that would have made sense with leggings.
Ah, I meant the leggins and Lion King hoodie, I thought that was the one she was travelling in, nah, couldn't be doing with a skirt and leggings, it's not 1995 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m going to DLP today and we have one suitcase between the two of us that’s going in the hold… oh and I didn’t do a ‘pack with me’ as that would just be effing boring!! I’ll report back if I see Bogbrush ❤
You didn't watch one on YouTube? How would you know what to pack?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just don’t get how they can keep spending like they do with only one of them working.

Every vlog she mentions something new they’ve done, or bought. Hotel and a show with meal will have added maybe £200? Extra on to the cost of the trip to DLP?
---

Ah, I meant the leggins and Lion King hoodie, I thought that was the one she was travelling in, nah, couldn't be doing with a skirt and leggings, it's not 1995 🥰
I laugh because skirt and leggings was my uni outfit of choice in 2006! Not sure if I love or hate that it’s back in fashion. 😂😂

Reactions: 15
I've watched a few travel day vlogs from others, where they put a mask on, have a proper sleep and change before they get off the flight and it looks fun and relaxing and like it adds to the experience, so I think I'll do that next time I go on a long haul flight but I've never done it, I literally cannot be arsed when it comes to it & the thought of using the aeroplane toilets fills me with dread
Just to clarify, I meant a mask as in a beauty mask 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why did she think that short denim skirt belongs over a pair of leggings?! Make it make sense!!!

The bleeping state of them in London and on the train. Yep, drinking while prepping for OHS. No worries, the Apple Watch will alert him! 🤙🤙🤙
Maybe he has a drink reminder on the watch?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've watched a few travel day vlogs from others, where they put a mask on, have a proper sleep and change before they get off the flight and it looks fun and relaxing and like it adds to the experience, so I think I'll do that next time I go on a long haul flight but I've never done it, I literally cannot be arsed when it comes to it & the thought of using the aeroplane toilets fills me with dread
When I fly to Japan next month I have a 7 hour layover in Montreal. Wearing nice jeans for that because I’m going to work in the lounge. But, I’m changing into leggings in the nice lounge bathroom before 13 hours in Economy. I’ll freshen up in the plane bathroom before we land but I’m not changing again. Those bathrooms scare me!

Reactions: 19
Can someone tell Brogan you don’t need to show all your teeth when you smile
BAC6D47E-8094-4673-8F16-1262AC02CA0C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Brogan might as well put Benji's Balls next to her cosmo award ! Let's just all hope and prey that this trip doesn't get her the 100k :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Im on this diet too. I just watch her vlogs while I work out and it’s good enough inspiration for change 😂
---

Why are her skirts always so short?? It must be so awkward and uncomfortable!
It’s because she pulls them up past her ‘waist’ to the smallest part of her so they fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she dressed like a 6th former going to Disney for the first time on their business studies trip? But then we all know she has no business brain, nor a brain at all it seems when you choose to wear a too short skirt to visit Paris where the temperature is just above freezing.
Don’t forget she is wearing her fleecy lined tights though. Her crotch must stink 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Be prepared we may see another shot of her arse as she bends over in that super short skirt!! Get ready @Venom!
Bench looks terrible!! The double chin is permanently there now with him not just when he looking down 😬
Already spent a good £300 staying in London and seeing a show even before they’ve gone to DLP! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Be prepared we may see another shot of her arse as she bends over in that super short skirt!! Get ready @Venom!
Bench looks terrible!! The double chin is permanently there now with him not just when he looking down 😬
Already spent a good £300 staying in London and seeing a show even before they’ve gone to DLP! 😳
I don't get how these folks think those poses look good or fun or natural.

Reactions: 9
Can someone tell Brogan you don’t need to show all your teeth when you smile View attachment 1944695
'3 days of Disney magic' is NOT exactly what you need. You both only just got back from WDW!!

You both need;
- to stop spending money on useless tat
- start eating healthy
- start exercising more (even just a walk a day will help)
- stop eating and drinking shite
- dress appropriately for your size (Brogan)
- stop bragging (Brogan)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.