Brogan Tate #118 When Benji talked about his open heart, Brogan dropped an eggy fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread m loves !

bog has management and she’s off to DLP … what a time to be alive !!!

thanks @Ben Dover for the fab thread title ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Shall we do a Disneyland Paris bingo card?? Can anyone make one?
I nominate the idea of "Buying a marvel pin" and a really stupid reel

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow that pack with me vlog!! Just when I thought tit she’s taking so much she shows another pile of crap she’s also taking then another pile then another!! 😳 You’re going for four days Bog not four months!!!
Has to get all the bragging in too, “ my lulu lemon leggings,my two loungefly bags,my Ted Baker sunglasses” 🥱
Also right at the end when she says “ If anyone’s got any of advice about what I should eat!!!!” Obviously her number one priority!!!! 😳🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg, I need to do my workout I didn’t do this morning but I so want to watch this car crash of a vlog on YewTube. 🤣🤣🤣
---

OK I’m going in while I have my supper…

Right off the bat she says she’s packing warm weather gear instead of cold weather gear or items to stay warm in cold weather.

Again, just because you can fit your fat arse into size 8 leggings doesn’t mean you should. I’ve never tried Lulu Lemon ones but I’m a Cdn 12 and will fit into size 10 leggings at various shops but then you’re stretching them so much that they’re see through.

They’re taking a carry-on sized suitcase and a full size one for two people for a 4 day trip. In winter. She hates jeans because she knows duck all about size and fit. This shouldn’t be a complicated pack with me… 2 pairs of jeans, 1 pair of leggings, 3 long sleeved shirts and one sweatshirt to go over them but not our Packing Queen with 4 diff tops and 4 diff sweatshirts because this bleeping muppet thinks she’s going to be going without a jacket in northern France in February! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

3 rucksacks and a bumbag!!! For two people on a 3-4 day trip! I’m dead. 💀🤣
---

Omg the sped up packing part of the video… the absolute size of her in that skirt!!! Bless her little delusional self for thinking she’s a size 16. That side view and backside view was absolutely shocking!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
For bingo - both of them huffing and puffing like they just ran a marathon while carrying a Range Rover.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For Bingo:

a complaint about the cold/weather
a mention of it being their last trip for a while due to FakeTumorBoy’s upcoming surgery
a moan that (fill in the blank) is better at WDW

• Haha
Omg, I need to do my workout I didn’t do this morning but I so want to watch this car crash of a vlog on YewTube. 🤣🤣🤣
---

OK I’m going in while I have my supper…

Right off the bat she says she’s packing warm weather gear instead of cold weather gear or items to stay warm in cold weather.

Again, just because you can fit your fat arse into size 8 leggings doesn’t mean you should. I’ve never tried Lulu Lemon ones but I’m a Cdn 12 and will fit into size 10 leggings at various shops but then you’re stretching them so much that they’re see through.

They’re taking a carry-on sized suitcase and a full size one for two people for a 4 day trip. In winter. She hates jeans because she knows duck all about size and fit. This shouldn’t be a complicated pack with me… 2 pairs of jeans, 1 pair of leggings, 3 long sleeved shirts and one sweatshirt to go over them but not our Packing Queen with 4 diff tops and 4 diff sweatshirts because this bleeping muppet thinks she’s going to be going without a jacket in northern France in February! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

3 rucksacks and a bumbag!!! For two people on a 3-4 day trip! I’m dead. 💀🤣
---

Omg the sped up packing part of the video… the absolute size of her in that skirt!!! Bless her little delusional self for thinking she’s a size 16. That side view and backside view was absolutely shocking!
FE68333B-D1A4-4857-8018-67274B8C8272.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Brogan: 'What should I eat'?

Brogan's skin, body and her entire Tattle thread: 'Some fruits and vegetables. One portion of something, not three. Please for the love of god'

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Brogan: 'What should I eat'?

Brogan's skin, body and her entire Tattle thread: 'Some fruits and vegetables. One portion of something, not three. Please for the love of god'
that was the first thing that came to my mind too 🤣 - some salad would do her good!

The ‘pack with me’ slog - so boring.
few minutes in mentions a top shrunk in the wash and went to buy more in a bigger size - more like she’s still deluded about her size brought too small and gained some weight!
Still packing far too much tit for a few days away!

for the bingo
- Complaint about how far the room is
- Cry at the castle
- Says she’s too hot when everyone else is wrapped up warm she’ll have a sweat on
- mentions how the Mickey Rice Krispie cakes are not the same
- does her signature ‘cat bum hole’ food face whilst scoffing snacks she clearly doesn’t

• Haha
Obviously I am just waiting for dancing behind the parade 2.0 😬

The cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
When though, when was the last time she went skiing? I don't think she can really say that anymore 🤣
Exactly!! Three years ago she managed to pour herself into a sweaty Betty ski suit a couple of times, negotiate a chair lift and a blue run to a mountain restaurant for some chicken nuggets before heading back to the villa to Bob 🤮in the hot tub because her ski boots had “shrunk”, and then spent the rest of the trip “mooching” in shops. Not sure that counts as skiing? Doesn’t in my book.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.