Brogan Tate #118 When Benji talked about his open heart, Brogan dropped an eggy fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she really need three bulky jumpers? I would take one and hope not to spill any dinner down me, I do like to live dangerously though...

The fact she gets new bits from Primark for every holiday, her wardrobes must be stuffed.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Morning Trolls
I am new here but her intro has jut come up on my IG
No WAY is she 28 years old - did she have a really tough paper round ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Bingo - complaining about how busy it is because she didn’t bother check that it’s French school holidays this week

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just came on to see everyone's thoughts.... same as mine. How much crap does she need for a few days? Two loungeflys? My hubby would kill me if I took all that!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Exactly!! Three years ago she managed to pour herself into a sweaty Betty ski suit a couple of times, negotiate a chair lift and a blue run to a mountain restaurant for some chicken nuggets before heading back to the villa to Bob 🤮in the hot tub because her ski boots had “shrunk”, and then spent the rest of the trip “mooching” in shops. Not sure that counts as skiing? Doesn’t in my book.
Not in my book either!
Would love to see her just try and get ski boots on now! She just snow ploughed her way from lift to food in her last ski trips!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thing is she packs all this stuff but still looks she picked her outfits blindfolded - could half understand it if she was wearing all these amazing outfits but she always misses the mark

Reactions: 23
If that’s a size 16 arse I’ll eat that skirt!

Who am I kidding?! The skirt was her post filming snack.
---

With all her extra expensive packing cubes from Away, pouches, multiple toiletry and make-up bags, and totes upon totes, this scuzzy witch is still laying her shoes on her bed and then packing them loose in her bag instead of using a cheap shoe bag from Amazon or Wish, a carrier bag or a shower cap from one of her many stays in hotel bathrooms. 🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Where do these people get the confidence? I mean that skirt, wow! Like a girl in our work who is probably the same size as Brogie, wears crop tops and has her VPL freely on show without a care in the world 🍑 I could never :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is going to have one hell of a wake up call when Bongo has his OHS & has his sternum sawn in half & had to wear a brace &
Is as useless as a newborn. Not bring able to lift anything or even cough. That’s if he gets through the surgery. Perhaps it will be the slap she needs to grow up & act her age & stop behaving like an overgrown toddler.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She is going to have one hell of a wake up call when Bongo has his OHS & has his sternum sawn in half & had to wear a brace &
Is as useless as a newborn. Not bring able to lift anything or even cough. That’s if he gets through the surgery. Perhaps it will be the slap she needs to grow up & act her age & stop behaving like an overgrown toddler.
My dad had open heart surgery last February
No lifting, driving or using arms to get up for minimum 8 weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My dad had open heart surgery last February
No lifting, driving or using arms to get up for minimum 8 weeks
Yes but the main concern is will Benji be able to make her eggs though? 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Watching the packing video now and her buying a replacement white shirt because the other one shrank in the wash. I suppose it’s possible (but unlikely🤣). Things only shrink in the wash though if you’re not washing correctly. So is she throwing everything in hot and then full heat for the dryer? 🙄

Her talking about the ears and her reasoning for taking them… Why didn’t she coordinate the ears she’s taking to her outfits? Also, why not show us your planned outfits with ears and bags because when you get there you’ll just be wearing that ugly tan coat so what does it really matter what is underneath?

You know you’re planning to buy a lot when you take a separate pouch for receipts🤣😂. Separate from the paperwork binder of course.
---

Oh my god writing EU on the plug adapter. What?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The tucked in shirt isn't flattering at all :( I feel bad for her as I too know the struggles with weight
722D5FF6-12As5-47 v668D.png

722D5FF6-12As5-47 v6d68D.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Yeah I’ve got a headache now from the footage at the end of that video. Jesus she need someone to slap her hand when she’s getting dressed to stop the bad choices. Like, they’re bad for her! Funny for us. And we’re the ones telling her to stop it already. Stop it with the grandma skirts. And the unisex cotton tops.

She dresses like someone plus size would have had to dress in the 90s because they didn’t have nice choices.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.