Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Finally managed to get a pic! She bounded out of the Disney shop in Disney Village and sat straight down to vlog and was all happy and smily and as soon as the camera was away, very sullen. Same when I saw them the other time, no hand holding or anything. Asked other half how old he thought they were and said late thirties, early forties… then I told him 28!

0384713F-C11F-4FED-9939-173C3D85E2EA.jpeg

D6BD2AF6-B902-488E-A309-88172E24FAAA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87

Venom

VIP Member
As promised, here it is. re -uploaded as the last one got reported on Streamable (Thanks Borg) and I also included the Oompa Loompa edit because that got took down too !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

queenamber

VIP Member
Did anyone notice the Premier Access came out of her "Business account" Is she writing off all of these Disney trips as a "business expense" I wonder?!

Screen Shot 2023-02-16 at 7.42.02 PM.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 75

Venom

VIP Member
Ah yes, the same Dad she disowned because he wouldn't let her fester in his house, the same dad she showed no gratitude to when her own mother kicked her out and cut all the fur off her parka and sent a cease and desist letter. The same Dad on whose funeral day she went to a spa. That latest story is low, even by her standards ! 😡 😡 😡

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Honestly.. The UK is living a historic year. The coronation of King Charles and Brogan Tate reaching 100k on YT.
What a year to be alive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Cosmo

Bench:

"I feel like they've missed a trick with the Avengers merch. There's a lot of like adult avengers fans but everything's really kiddie isn't it?

It's all bright colours and that and you could have some really classy adult merch.. Just not like primary colours."

Also Bench:

Screenshot_20230217_160642.jpg
Screenshot_20230217_160623.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 70

geordiegirl

VIP Member
I’ve just seen them! They were walking into the buzz ride and I heard her before I saw her but if she had the camera facing her then you might see me in the background if she doesn’t edit it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

emerald

VIP Member
Every time Ben calls California "Cali" I get chills. In a bad way. Felt my vagina slam shut.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

queenamber

VIP Member
Brogan “when am I ever going to go running outside?”

Benji “when the ice cream van is at the end of the road?”

💀💀💀

Take a bow Benjjjjj

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
They paid £25 to ride crushers coaster “to kill some time” and “although it’s a 30 min queue we didn’t want to wait” then said “ because it’s a ride we have done so many times we did it with our eyes shut the whole time” No words.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62