Brogan Tate #118 When Benji talked about his open heart, Brogan dropped an eggy fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 nights & she has packed all that crap. This silly little lounge fly bags look ridiculous on a woman of her proportions. It’s just another case of her having to have the popular thing & all the dizneh stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So she planned a different outfit for every leg of the journey. She is so sad. That's what I did when I was a teenager on family holidays because I was so excited to be going away.

Says she is a UK size 16 (no comment needed there), but she gets SIZE 8 LEGGINGS?! Just...what?! She is in such denial about how much weight she has put on.

Why bring so much when you buy an entire store worth of stuff anyway? Save room in your cases. Or does she get extra luggage on the way back? God, she is a sad act.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm sorry but that screenshot. A middle aged looking woman sat in what looks like an 8 year old's bedroom talking about all the tat she is taking on her next trip......tragic!
That’s a bedroom that never sees an ounce of sexy time

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For the bingo ….
When she buys some more crap in the parks shop ..it’s what I need and want

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m going to DLP today and we have one suitcase between the two of us that’s going in the hold… oh and I didn’t do a ‘pack with me’ as that would just be effing boring!! I’ll report back if I see Bogbrush ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
For the bingo - talking to the camera with crumbs / food debris on her already scabby lips

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Seem to be a lot of people going today, brogan, tattlers and Grace Elizabeth who is actually a genuine Disney fan (she’s worked at Disney and shock horror has a real job outside of Insta 😂). I SS these and never posted. Why do people think she’s so good?!
9A398468-C3B4-4D51-94E8-0FCB5211C427.jpeg
11A2BD27-9F3A-4D70-A13B-D2C704147370.jpeg
339624BC-5B4E-4067-AD34-678ECFE7EE44.png
37919392-B43F-4B0B-91CF-BA77B61157FB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her face just keeps expanding. That last picture is actually terrifying

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I started the Brogie diet last month (ie, watching her massive decline & realising if I don’t sort myself out I’ll end up like her!). I’ve lost 5 pounds so far and don’t even have the highest DL gym membership or £100 leggings!

It’ll never happen but she could use Bens recovery period to sort herself out. No alcohol, no Pepsi max, 1 treat a day & cooking healthy meals. She could even vlog it since she’ll have no other content without her puppet. Instead we’ll just get a video of her sitting outside B&M moaning about how hard Bens recovery is on her then she’s off to the car wash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Can’t believe I just missed Brogan in the Disney store by a few hours. Even picked up the same DCA mug 🤮 Seeing her near those mugs though - bull in a china shop springs to mind.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Who the duck actually takes little plastic glasses with them on a train to drink prosecco??
Also should ben even be drinking?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Where have Ben's eyes gone? They both look shocking! Like I'm no Mona Lisa either, but Jesus wept!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.