Brogan Tate #118 When Benji talked about his open heart, Brogan dropped an eggy fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the betting she’ll ‘wake up’ tomorrow with 99,700 subs and then by Monday she’ll have hit the 100k. What a crock of tit, I hope YouTube take 50,000 off her for being bots

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't think I've ever seen a youtuber carry on like this, posting an update on each block of 100 subscribers they get reeks of desperation !

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I don't think I've ever seen a youtuber carry on like this, posting an update on each block of 100 subscribers they get reeks of desperation !
She's going to do the crying/thanks for all your support getting to 100k subscribers spiel but we all know (and I'm sure she does too but would never admit it) that it's all so insincere and fake, I'd take no pleasure in reaching a big achievement knowing I hadn't earned it on my own merit.

Reminds me of what Hermione said to Draco Malfoy when he got on the Slytherin Quidditch team...

"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in, they got in on pure talent"

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Not over the announcement over separate beds and one not being large enough. If it’s “only” 2 nights why not suck it up?!

I honestly can’t think of anything worse than going round disney gifts shops with the SAME items in and scoffing the same bland food every month!

what is the excuse for not attending the gym, I have seen no evidence this year, people who actually WORK manage! It’s SO lazy, too busy about thinking about their next meal

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread !!! It’s 119 because unlike brogan we hit 100 ages ago 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.