Brogan Tate #118 When Benji talked about his open heart, Brogan dropped an eggy fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ alive, they literally go up a size every time there’s a new vlog I swear!

Makes me feel better about eating healthy this week but not getting any exercise in between crazy work hours and the dog and I both sleeping like tit. Thank duck we have a bank holiday weekend so I can get back on track!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Omg hilarious, there already at her waist band so she’s working on it 🤣

She also said she washed, dried and straightened her hair - couldn’t tell look like she’s been lying on the sofa all day
---
Just incase she’s never mentioned it she’s trying to get to 100k 🤢View attachment 1966192
Stupid me for seeing this and thinking she'd spent the whole 5 hours in the gym actually working out. But no she took a shower, dried her hair and had lunch 🙄😂
---
Who are these idiots thinking she deserves 100k or that her and bench are lovely?!
View attachment 1966499View attachment 1966500

I’m sorry but the ACTUAL STATE OF HER! And for the love of god are we going to get some manic, red flushed, open mouthed stupid face every time she passes 100 closer to 100k?! 🤦🏼‍♀️
View attachment 1966501View attachment 1966502
Looking back at what these two 'friends/ followers' or whatever they are have written...looks too much to me like it's been scripted and they've been asked to write it maybe? One looks too much like the other if you get what I mean.

Reactions: 7
Not related to the recent vlog but just something I remembered—is it a British thing to refer to bikinis separate from one piece bathing suits? Brogan always makes a point of saying she’s “packing two bikinis” or “packing a swimming costume,” like she distinguishes between the two. To an American it’s unbelievably pathetic 😂 Sounds like a little kid whose mother just let them buy their first two piece bathing suit. Is it her being an insufferable try-hard, or is it a common thing?

Reactions: 2
Not related to the recent vlog but just something I remembered—is it a British thing to refer to bikinis separate from one piece bathing suits? Brogan always makes a point of saying she’s “packing two bikinis” or “packing a swimming costume,” like she distinguishes between the two. To an American it’s unbelievably pathetic 😂 Sounds like a little kid whose mother just let them buy their first two piece bathing suit. Is it her being an insufferable try-hard, or is it a common thing?
Yeah it's a thing in the uk, a swimsuit/costume is a one-piece and a bikini is a bikini. A tankini has a longer top that covers the stomach but is still two separate pieces.

Reactions: 26
Yeah it's a thing in the uk, a swimsuit/costume is a one-piece and a bikini is a bikini. A tankini has a longer top that covers the stomach but is still two separate pieces.
Fair enough, a lot of Britishisms are extremely infantile so I should’ve guessed!

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
It’s so funny what some people pick up on. In Canada it’s a bathing suit, swimsuit, bikini or tankini. When I lived in the UK, it was a cossie or bikini. I don’t think I notice it when Brogan says either one because she brags about anything and everything so I tune most of it out! 🤣
---
Fair enough, a lot of Britishisms are extremely infantile so I should’ve guessed!
Steady on, I wouldn’t say a lot of Britishisms are extremely infantile. Especially as an American. Something about glass houses and stones.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
It’s so funny what some people pick up on. In Canada it’s a bathing suit, swimsuit, bikini or tankini. When I lived in the UK, it was a cossie or bikini. I don’t think I notice it when Brogan says either one because she brags about anything and everything so I tune most of it out! 🤣
---

Steady on, I wouldn’t say a lot of Britishisms are extremely infantile. Especially as an American. Something about glass houses and stones.
Yes, we say please and thank you unlike Americans who say “I want”
Oooh I hit a nerve! 😂 No worries guys, I’m *sure* you sound MUUUCH more intelligent than ole Brogan.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Confused how it sounds childish to have separate terms for separate items? It’s the other way around for me to not know the difference. It sounds more simple for simple minds.

Reactions: 37
No more childish than something like having to start a building on the first floor rather then the ground floor because Americans find numbers confusing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Or thinking of Europe as one country because defining them all is too much. what you said just made no sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Oooh I hit a nerve! 😂 No worries guys, I’m *sure* you sound MUUUCH more intelligent than ole Brogan.
British people sounding stupid and infantile is an interesting take . Most people think our accents and turn of phrases make us sound far more erudite than our ‘friends’ across the pond .

Each to their own but I personally think a lot of Americanism seem very childish and English dumbed down , you must appreciate Americans stole our language and then had to remove letters from our words because it was too complicated 🥺 “favour, colour” … and changed the lovely word autumn for fall because leaves FALL down 🤪

I don’t like defending brogan but I’ll defend her British turns of phrase until the end

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Interesting that this is the first one that isn’t dead on 100 after all the posts on here about it 👀
DEEC8143-9109-4427-8230-E0832DD3C63E.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t think anything is more childish than calling an optician an “eye doctor” but each to their own 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyways, back to Brogan. Just caught up on the slog. Were they really lying on the floor outside, like what the actual duck. It’s grim. So filthy. 😩

Lol @ her not posting dead on 100 new followers… God bless those 8 extra bots for making an appearance 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Oooh I hit a nerve!  No worries guys, I’m *sure* you sound MUUUCH more intelligent than ole Brogan.
You're new, but the majority of Tattlers are British. You can't go insulting British turns of phrase and then be surprised that people get angry at you.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.