Brogan Tate #118 When Benji talked about his open heart, Brogan dropped an eggy fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially since they already had plans to go back to the hotel for afternoon tea and a nap. You would then try to make use of the extra time you get staying on site. To me, this trip was purely to get photos which will no doubt be used as part of her 100k celebratory post!
I really didn't understand this also! How could you go for all that afternoon tea after breakfast and a 3 course meal?!

Reactions: 25
So she has managed to gain a few hundred followers in a few days and yet taken 12 years to get to 100k 🤨

Reactions: 42
She likely would have got more new subs if they had done a city break in Paris going to museums and sightseeing and doing some foodie stuff.
She would think "Louvre" was something you flushed :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly.. The UK is living a historic year. The coronation of King Charles and Brogan Tate reaching 100k on YT.
What a year to be alive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
She likely would have got more new subs if they had done a city break in Paris going to museums and sightseeing and doing some foodie stuff.
Now. Can we stop giving her ideas please?

She has already said that French people are not friendly and that it must be a "cultural thing".... says the girl whose (is this correctly spelled? sorry!) maid of honor is gonna probably be her own husband as she has zero friends... To be honest, we can be witches..... with witches 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How strange, whenever I've been to France the French have been lovely and friendly.
Could it be because I'm polite and respectful and make it quite clear I love all things French and don't stomp around like an entitled Brit?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
“Waking up before 11.00am is always difficult for full time slobs like us….”
8A9FE091-D519-4339-B8A3-B10CD8F33DBC.jpeg

“But who fancies a full English?…”
803784BE-1987-469A-B30A-D9BFADC6EACA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
This slow counting to 100k is hilarious!

I was reading about a YouTube channel that was launched this week, it reached 100k in a day and 200k after six days

…and she’s taken 12 years! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This monzo notification proving that her expenses are coming out of the business account...

Screenshot 2023-02-17 at 15.11.24.png

• Wow
Not going to lie but the Day 2 DLP Slog was an extremely difficult watch. Started to watch it yesterday but got so angry that I needed to sleep on it before deciding to watch the rest. Anyway, here are my lowlights:-

* the endless gluttonous eating which still amazes and disgusts me at the same time.
* being annoyed because the shops had too much stuff for children. Bongo saying “everything is really kiddy”
* whilst queuing for the Webslinger ride, Brog trying to work out how to use her own hands
* the manic duetting and dancing like they are the Disney Jay-Z & Beyoncé
* Brog’s currant on her bottom lip making a full comeback
* Bongo being excited at finding a water station…..which didn’t work!
* losing count of how many shops they went into and the endless use of “cute” “oh I love that” “we already own that” etc. Also how many times did she say “we haven’t bought much” (I’m sure the upcoming predictable Disney Haul brag will show otherwise)
* her amazement at the amount of pictures of Walt Disney…..in a restaurant called Walts. Bongo stating “I wasn’t a fan of the salad” and Borg feeling proud that she’d eaten all her veg
* the excitement at buying a €16 pin….awarded for eating
* Saying they’d be popping back to the room and Bongo’s nasal mumble about “having a nap”…….you literally woke up 4 hours ago!!!!!!
* Borg being constantly out of breath whilst walking and not being able to squeeze her fat pins in Ironman’s boots!!
* Saying at afternoon tea that park days can be really tiring and exhausting therefore you need places like this….on her only full day of their break!!!
* Bagging up cookies and cans of pop like they were kids nicking from a corner shop
* “The parade starts right here” - oh no it doesn’t head
* Bongo chasing Borg across the bridge and laughing like a hysterical kid as she stomped off like a troll. “I’m a child what do you expect?!” ……yes we know
* Lying flat out on the cobblestones….eh???

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Those Little Mermaid ears look ridiculous on her. They would fit my toddler sure but not a grown up woman.

No offence to anyone wearing park ears but there’s much nicer ones for adults.

Reactions: 13
I think the reason they get up late and don’t do long park days is A. Because they are lazy (and when she wakes up she reads tattle and cries) but B. because they’ve been so many times before.
I can’t imagine how dull it must be for two adults without children to go to Disneyland twice in one year

Reactions: 29
Bench:

"I feel like they've missed a trick with the Avengers merch. There's a lot of like adult avengers fans but everything's really kiddie isn't it?

It's all bright colours and that and you could have some really classy adult merch.. Just not like primary colours."

Also Bench:

Screenshot_20230217_160642.jpg
Screenshot_20230217_160623.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Lay together on the same street, but not the same sheets !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Bench:

"I feel like they've missed a trick with the Avengers merch. There's a lot of like adult avengers fans but everything's really kiddie isn't it?

It's all bright colours and that and you could have some really classy adult merch.. Just not like primary colours."

Also Bench:

View attachment 1967160View attachment 1967161
Yes! I was like what is this guy thinking?? He never dresses nice. He has two brightly colored spirit jerseys., Also, this is just my experience, but maybe a lot of guests at DLP go there because it is a theme park and don’t need sophisticated theme park wear because they aren’t going to wear that tit outside the park.

Reactions: 15
I’m yet to watch this vlog but wtf are they lying down for?!?! How utterly bizarre!!! I wish I’d seen them that night like
Surprised you didn't see this M'love, she's completely out of control !!
00Cd61A59-1e-45sF7-A2e78A-B95F23B-fDDD4AA.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.