Brogan Tate #118 When Benji talked about his open heart, Brogan dropped an eggy fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
536FCCE3-2D19-4B18-97E8-1274A30C380F.png
Anyhoo, moving on…. Another day, another new dress, another trip to London.
God I cannot WAIT until Bench has his OHS and she has to literally do every single job in the house and wipe his arse for him for weeks on end. Going to be GOLD.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1968847Anyhoo, moving on…. Another day, another new dress, another trip to London.
God I cannot WAIT until Bench has his OHS and she has to literally do every single job in the house and wipe his arse for him for weeks on end. Going to be GOLD.
Omg my friend just wore that dress - my friend is also about to give birth in a the few weeks ! Enough said I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I guess she probably likes that dresses “Hide” parts flog her body she’s not confident with, but the styles she chooses are not suiting her!

Reactions: 7
She looks like she works in an office…Obviously never matured past the point of her early twenties where she was crying in the car that her admin job was sew hard

Reactions: 25
I can’t quite work out what’s going on here
So much wrong with this picture. The gunt being a big focus in that picture 🤮 and the weird leg position.

She reminds me of those fat american tourists with their dad trainers and bum bags 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have jus thought, there is no way she is going to do everything whilst Benji recovers - do you think they’ll hire someone? Under the premise of Brogan being ‘sew sew busy with werk and emailz benchh’

they are cheapskates with stuff like that tho so they’ll probably just makes bench’s mum come over and look after them whilst brogan swans off to Primark/London.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She’s doing my absolute head in with her countdown to 100k followers. Insufferable witch. Funny how they seem to be going up 100 at a time. Hmmmm.

Reactions: 16
Interesting that this is the first one that isn’t dead on 100 after all the posts on here about it 👀
View attachment 1968756
*shudder* I can't stand her 'just woken up' pics. Can practically smell her breath from here and see the sleep in her eyes.. just makes me feel grim.
Also.. literally no one gives a tit about her reaching 100k.. it's been far too long and it's just so cringy with the updates. Can't wait to see what ridiculous thing she posts for it though!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Interesting that this is the first one that isn’t dead on 100 after all the posts on here about it 👀
View attachment 1968756
Not sure why she's so "surprised" when she woke up to those numbers...."MuSt BuY oNeHuDrEd AnD EiGhT sO mY nUmBeRs LoOk GeNuInE!"

Now just the final 500 for her to buy and we then get all the staged photos, balloons, a cake that feeds the 5,000 and all the "fanks for the lurv and support guyz" posts. What joy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.