Brogan Tate #118 When Benji talked about his open heart, Brogan dropped an eggy fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brogan Tate #129 Buying bots every day trying to reach that 100k, fake as F@#k Tattle say

• Haha
Reactions: 35
anyone else cba with the over the top soppy one year engaged posts were going to get next week

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1968847Anyhoo, moving on…. Another day, another new dress, another trip to London.
God I cannot WAIT until Bench has his OHS and she has to literally do every single job in the house and wipe his arse for him for weeks on end. Going to be GOLD.
I think she looks nice in this dress, prefer it to the midi length she tends to wear.

I did jokingly try to do her photo pose a few month ago with the twisted pointing foot and the photo is hysterical because it instantly caused my foot to cramp!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
what’s going to happen to her when she reached 1k and gets married? what else will she have to look forward to and aim for? Her life’s just going to be a purposeless endless cycle of pack with me videos, office rearranging, not really enjoying theatre trips, primark hauls for the next ten years?

Reactions: 24
what’s going to happen to her when she reached 1k and gets married? what else will she have to look forward to and aim for? Her life’s just going to be a purposeless endless cycle of pack with me videos, office rearranging, not really enjoying theatre trips, primark hauls for the next ten years?
She will look forward to eating. Lots of eating.

She really does look a size larger in each trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Venom m’love do you have any plans/creation in the making for 100k subbies for bogie tat? 🤩

While I can’t stand her, I am here for the epic OTT celebration we’ll be witnessing soon for 100k 🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
@Venom m’love do you have any plans/creation in the making for 100k subbies for bogie tat? 🤩

While I can’t stand her, I am here for the epic OTT celebration we’ll be witnessing soon for 100k 🤗
Yes M'love xo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Brogan Tate #119 100,000 wrinkles

are those jeans or leggings? They look like they have fused with her skin
I think its the gunt that absolutely kills me, they look three sizes too small and so uncomfortable, yet she actually puts that image on the internet for everyone to see. I would call it self confidence, but we all know its boundless ego and denial 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How has her singing managed to get worse? It’s like each trip it’s exponentially more annoying.

I’ve don’t know anyone who enjoyed their food at Walt’s. They’d maybe do better if instead of approximating American food they just served good food. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But this is well known if you do any research. That she chose Walt’s over Pimm’s is baffling. What 28 year old would choose Walt’s??
Because at the moment they give you a free 30th anniversary pin for eating there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That clip of her munching away on her McDonalds like a bleeping fat hog, it's really brought it home that she as an entirety is absolutely revolting.
Just beyond repulsive, him too. Both of them turn my stomach, vile!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.