Brogan Tate #118 When Benji talked about his open heart, Brogan dropped an eggy fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd put money on a 6pm Sunday post celebrating '100k' with a Disney photoshoot picture

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m just catching up on slog no.2 and I’ve had to turn it off after WEB so I’m just so annoyed!!! How she has this as he full time job, I’ll never know!!!

my friend and I stayed in sequoia lodge 25-28 Jan 23
We paid £450 for 4 days 3 nights including tickets
Food wise, we only had 1 sit down meal at the steakhouse (which in my opinion wasn’t worth the money) but for 4 days we spent around £160 each?
I did actually drive over from Essex via eurochannel which I would highly recommend as it was soooo easier! Literally 3 very long motorways! So we did take some snacks/cans of drink with us but still ended up bringing most of it back.
I think we were closer to the walkway than bogie was too and thankfully the walkway where New York hotel was open so HAHAHA!!

but my biggest pet peeve,,,,,they were there 1 FULL DAY and didn’t make use of the extra magic hours! Idiots!!!
8-9am - 2 days in a row we went over to WDS
Web slingers x 2, TOT x 2, ratatouille, flight force all in that 1 hour both days! I went on web slingers 4 times and literally walked onto it, not even a pre show on one of them! I do not how she can justify paying £11.50 per person just for 1 ride! Ridiculous!!!
If a family of 4 is watching this, I know I would be out right off!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'd put money on a 6pm Sunday post celebrating '100k' with a Disney photoshoot picture
I mean the fact we haven’t seen any of these “professional” shots yet gives it away. I wish I had her confidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Flights and 2 hotel room for 7 out of 9 nights in New York, Chicago and DC (staying with family in Chicago) for 3 of us is €2500 granted there’s food and transportation and activities to pay for but I will be surprised if it comes to more than €5K total for all three of us. But we will probably have one big meal in the entire trip to celebrate a birthday, the rest will be smaller meals.

Reactions: 6
I’m going with a video of her laughing/crying, and it’s going to be so much more cringe than her Disneyland crying at the castle vid

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As much as I want it to take as long as possible to hit the 100k I actually can’t wait for her posts, they will be absolute GOLD 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
As much as I want it to take as long as possible to hit the 100k I actually can’t wait for her posts, they will be absolute GOLD 😂
And her stories will be full of re-sharing everyone congratulating her on reaching 100k.
I'm sorry Brogan but it is not the brag you think it is when it took 12 years and several bought/dodgy subs to get there.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I mean the fact we haven’t seen any of these “professional” shots yet gives it away. I wish I had her confidence.
It’s not confidence, it’s KNOWING she will hit 100k because she’s got reminders every day in her planner to buy the next 100 daily. Her numbers have gone up so slowly over the years, like anyone is gonna believe that people are really subscribing!!

Might report her to YT actually for buying bots…

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My guess is that she will gift herself something. And a cake. And balloons. And a whole lot of crying.

To think that next month is her birfday month and that we're going to relive it all once again is absolutely horrifying :sick::sick:

Reactions: 24
Flights and 2 hotel room for 7 out of 9 nights in New York, Chicago and DC (staying with family in Chicago) for 3 of us is €2500 granted there’s food and transportation and activities to pay for but I will be surprised if it comes to more than €5K total for all three of us. But we will probably have one big meal in the entire trip to celebrate a birthday, the rest will be smaller meals.
Haven’t been to Chicago yet but loved my trips to NYC and DC. Not sure if they still have it but we did a trolley tour one evening in DC to visit all the monuments and they were lit up which made it a bit more majestic and beautiful. There’s so many museums I suggest the American history one and pick others that might be specific to your hobbies or interests.

Reactions: 5
She’s sharing all the people’s posts about subscribing to her channel to get her to her milestone but where’s the shared stories from her ‘friends’ ie Louise Pentland etc?? They are all fake as fook

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And her stories will be full of re-sharing everyone congratulating her on reaching 100k.
I'm sorry Brogan but it is not the brag you think it is when it took 12 years and several bought/dodgy subs to get there.
I was watching one of the flight attendants who I follow last night. Started 5 years ago and 150k plus very active on IG and TikTok while working full time and also having her own separate makeup business. Same age as Brogs. Imagine! Lol

Oh and lots of solid brand partners!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
God she needs to get a f***ing grip! Who the eff cares if she’s hit 100K? It’s literally taken her 10 years to do so (and probably a lot of them these days are brought!), she clearly has nothing better going on with her life if she’s getting so excited about bloody youtube subscribers. She desperately seeks validation all the time and it’s so pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s going to get an awful fright when she hits 100k and when she applied for her play button the good old people of YouTube will investigate her account and Eliminate any bots from her count

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.