Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m slightly late to the party on the Brogan book critic phase, but having just started reading ‘Carrie Soto is Back’ by TJR, I’m really interested in how she got on with the amount of Spanish in the dialogue? I speak Spanish so I don’t know how accessible it would be to someone who can’t… but considering her grasp of English, I’m interested to know how she could possibly have enjoyed it as much as she did with all the Spanish dialogue and no translation??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How does she take something & make it look more terrible than it did before 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m slightly late to the party on the Brogan book critic phase, but having just started reading ‘Carrie Soto is Back’ by TJR, I’m really interested in how she got on with the amount of Spanish in the dialogue? I speak Spanish so I don’t know how accessible it would be to someone who can’t… but considering her grasp of English, I’m interested to know how she could possibly have enjoyed it as much as she did with all the Spanish dialogue and no translation??
well I use a translate app if I read books with another language in that I can’t read, i imagine Bogie probably skipped those bits and even forgot about them as this seems like something she would have moaned about

Reactions: 5
I think I can make an educated guess that she liked the Spanish dialogue but she didn’t love it

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Now now don’t do no neck Ed so dirty please 🤣
Exactly leave ol’ Ed out of this! 🤣🤣🤣

---

View attachment 1913074

Bet her mum made her pay for this.
(That carbonara looks well dodgy as well)
Dear God I was going to ask what was on her plate because I couldn’t tell if it was pasta, risotto or even edible. 🤣

Are there no non-chain restaurants in Bournemouth?! All the places they go to are so predictable and usually shite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think any reading is good so I’m not someone who begrudges or judges someone for their taste in books, I love a romance as well. But she’s given 3 out of 4 books she’s read this year a 5* already, I think I gave 3 out of about 25 books a 5* last year. Sometimes maybe that’s just the way it be, but it seems so unrealistic and a lack of reading comprehension. Also messes with the ratings for others, I see a 4.5 book and it’s a load of people that give everything 5* boosting it when it’s actually a 3*
She said she gave a book she didn't like 3 stars so her rating scale is just off altogether. 3 stars is bang average to me, 1 or 2 stars is active dislike.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.