Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneys

VIP Member
I think this calls for another of your scripts disneys :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I miss them!
Ask and I shall deliver m’loves

INSIDE MOONEY MANSION PARTwho even knows anymore

Introducing Nurse Bogie

Spring 2023. Benji has just returned from hospital following his major heart surgery and it is now down to Brogan to look after him… Benji lies in bed, his face pale and his backwards cap askew. Bonnie sits beside him.

Brogan : ookkaaay babe , I’m here to look after you
Benji: where have you been bub ? I’ve been calling for you and whatsapping you … I’m out of Pepsi max and I’m so thirsty
Brogan: ohhh sorry babe !!! I’ve been sewwww busy this morning . I jumped on and did some begging emails , then I had to wash my hair and you KNOW how long that takes as it’s SEW FICK . Your surgery has been so hard on me , and I think it’s important I prioritise my self care while we tackle this bridge together ya know ?
Benji: err … okay bub .
Brogan: gosh is it 12 already ?? It’s lunchtime babe ! What do you fancy ?
Benji: oh wow , umm .. I’m not that hungry so maybe just some eggies ?
Brogan : perfect ! If you want to crack on with those , I’m going to get cosy under a blankie with Bonnie girl and read my latest bland romance novel . It’s suuu guuud so far , but I think I like it but don’t love it if you know what I mean ?
Benji: I can’t really make lunch bub . I’ve been told to take it easy and I’m not sure I can stand for that long really
Brogan: *sighs* but I’m sooooo busy . It would be a really great help if you could do the eggies babe . I’ve got a full afternoon too , I’ve got to hit Primark and film some car-oke after this ! It’s a full agenda .
Benji : bub … I’ve literally just had open heart surgery 🤙🏼
Brogan : obviously I’ve know that for a while .. ugh forget it , I’ll just eat at the gym
Benji : o…Kay… but what about me ?
Bonnie: BARK BARK *jesus fucking Christ, this girl* BARK BARK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Ben Dover

#118 Brogan Tate - When Benji talked about his open heart, Brogan dropped an eggy fart

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 85

Ben Dover

First Date - 24th February 2017

Got Engaged - 24th February 2022

Most Unconventional Wedding Ever - 24th February 2024 (NO stag do, NO hen do, NO guests, NO speeches and NO hope of fitting in that dress)

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Donald73

VIP Member
Brogbrush loves a bit of Taylor Swift, as evidenced by her attempts at Shake It Off… she really should sing her new song, it’s almost like it was written for B…

Brogan Tate #118 Its me, hi, I’m the problem, it’s B. At Tattle Life, everybody agrees.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

aggytha

VIP Member
I happened to pass her house recently to visit a relative who lives in her area and I saw her in the top window doing a workout m’loves 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Donald73

VIP Member
You’re all missing the point. She said it’s somewhere she’s never been. I know it’s one of these places for definite:

the cardio room at the top tier gym

or

a real workplace

or

Friendtown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Venom

VIP Member
House a tip, Benji’s heart on the blip, no hygiene so got herself a herpes lip 🥀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

disneys

VIP Member
I’m slightly late to the party on the Brogan book critic phase, but having just started reading ‘Carrie Soto is Back’ by TJR, I’m really interested in how she got on with the amount of Spanish in the dialogue? I speak Spanish so I don’t know how accessible it would be to someone who can’t… but considering her grasp of English, I’m interested to know how she could possibly have enjoyed it as much as she did with all the Spanish dialogue and no translation??
I think I can make an educated guess that she liked the Spanish dialogue but she didn’t love it

• Haha
Reactions: 60