Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230126-145536.png

Given all the crappy stuff I've heard about the book and the author, ofc brogues would like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Given all the crappy stuff I've heard about the book and the author, ofc brogues would like it.

There were even some comments on one of her grid posts the other day about how problematic this book is (agreed, I really didn’t like it) and think she replied saying she’d see what she thought. Obviously didn’t see any issues with it

• Wow
Reactions: 20
If it's an issue that requires any nuance or brain power, I'd imagine it would be like looking at a magic eye picture for Brogan. Squinting away but try as she might, she can't see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why the big secret anyway ffs?? It’s ridiculous.
Because she doesn't want to deal with anyone else's opinions or feedback on her wedding choices ("her wedding choices" as 1) we know it's not Bench's and 2) HoneyJ will have had something to do with it). I can't wait for wedding content, considering how defensive and snarky she's been about it already. Hopefully a load of the new Disney subscribers will see her real character and turn off in droves.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There were even some comments on one of her grid posts the other day about how problematic this book is (agreed, I really didn’t like it) and think she replied saying she’d see what she thought. Obviously didn’t see any issues with it
Because she didn't read it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only reason I want brogan to get married in Vegas is because I want Beth to have accidentally stolen her whole plan and done it first !! 😂
Vegas is a very probable destination, it would allow her to wear a shorter dress like Beth did and that way she can tippytoe to her hearts content.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Not surprised she was gripped by the juvenile writing of Ch-ho and her not realising what a problematic author she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe because her nail lady is closing 😅 shame for her nail lady though!
Brogans nails always look pretty tit tbf and peel off after less than a week so…….

---

Her insta stories say there should be an ‘office declutter’ video now but can’t see one.

let me guess, she reshuffles her drawer of stickers and fills her shelves in chick lit *yawn*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Another office tour? How many times can she show us the same box room and desk?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Every time she calls a book a ‘reading book’ I cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.