Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over 100 new followers every single day for the past week?! And she’s done nothing but spew out some appalling Disney world videos and show us (again), another decluttering video of her office which reminded me so much of some fat kid tidying their bedroom cos their mum said they’d get some sweets if it looks tidy.

How can she not be on her last nerve with panic that she will get found out officially she is buying subscribers?? It’s a fake award if she’s doing it like this.

How can you sleep at night you hideous bogtrotter?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So, you just done an office "reset" & declutter. And then to follow that up & show it's sewww sewww much better, you post a pic where you're clearly sat sideways to the desk? If you can't sit forward, flush to the wall & desk, I think your reset was a fail, girl :rolleyes: Ok, ok. Possibly, you just didn't want your back to the camara but seems dumb to me to prove the desk setup is not ideal if that's how your sat!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Confession time. When a group of us were sad singletons we would go to Pizza Express on Valentine’s Day and have a three course meal. SHUDDUP! It was the 90s and there was nowhere else ‘nice’ to go on our budget in Covent Garden where we worked, not visited. 🙄😂 Have any of you tried to eat a three course meal at Pizza Express? It’s horrendous! You’d need a Tesco trolley to wheel you out of there. Greedy munters. Bet she finished up MeJulie‘s food.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her declutter video- had to LOL at her trying to make herself sound like a seasoned reader, ‘i have a lot more NOVELS now’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She could never read a novel!

Wish benji would shave his stupid beard, the bald chin area gives me the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 22
why does she say 2023 “is gonna be a good one!” With such a huge smirk? Obviously this is before the surgery was confirmed but you’d think she’d edit that out. A bit tactless bog.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she always say ‘logistically’?????? (In the wrong context of course)
I hate it so much!!! 😤😤😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Confession time. When a group of us were sad singletons we would go to Pizza Express on Valentine’s Day and have a three course meal. SHUDDUP! It was the 90s and there was nowhere else ‘nice’ to go on our budget in Covent Garden where we worked, not visited. 🙄😂 Have any of you tried to eat a three course meal at Pizza Express? It’s horrendous! You’d need a Tesco trolley to wheel you out of there. Greedy munters. Bet she finished up MeJulie‘s food.
All their puddings are frozen too so imo not worth the calories or the cost - you might as well get a £3 cheesecake from Tesco as it’s the same quality and far cheaper !

I like pizza express - it has its place for sure . Cheap and cheerful especially if you have vouchers . My son likes to eat there too as they’re very kid friendly . But I’d have a starter and a pizza - their pasta is gross . That carbonara is so pale .. just looks like bacon flavoured cream , which is not what carbonara is meant to be . It isn’t meant to have cream at all !

• Sick
  • Heart
Preeeeeeach. Their puddings are garbage. You can make better at home. When I say 'you' I don't include Brogan, obviously. She can't cook.

The only decent things they do are their salads and pizzas. Garlic dough balls are also nice.

Reactions: 12
Are there no non-chain restaurants in Bournemouth?! All the places they go to are so predictable and usually shite.
There are some fantastic independent places to eat here, but the restaurants with the best food don't have things like chicken pie and burgers on the menu and she wouldn't consider going.

Did anyone else clock that she's squeezed herself into this top and skirt combination from that beach shoot years ago (she catfished one of the photos as her profile pic for YouTube for ages).

1674777047269.png
1674777069509.png

• Wow
  • Haha
I’m slightly late to the party on the Brogan book critic phase, but having just started reading ‘Carrie Soto is Back’ by TJR, I’m really interested in how she got on with the amount of Spanish in the dialogue? I speak Spanish so I don’t know how accessible it would be to someone who can’t… but considering her grasp of English, I’m interested to know how she could possibly have enjoyed it as much as she did with all the Spanish dialogue and no translation??
I think this further proves she hasn't read half the books she's said she has, there's no way she wouldn't have mentioned that

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1913074

Bet her mum made her pay for this.
(That carbonara looks well dodgy as well)
TW- FOOD DISCUSSION

Dough balls: 396 calories
Carbonara: 1051 calories
Lotus biscoff cheesecake: 306 calories
Hot chocolate (what that looks like): 186 calories
Presume another drink at some point but won't count that

Total:
1939 CALORIES ON DINNER

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Lol so guess we know why she was having a cry to Victoria the other day… no free DLP trip for Brogs 🥲

8F6D3FC8-95DB-41CA-9311-7EB867907D1C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
TW- FOOD DISCUSSION

Dough balls: 396 calories
Carbonara: 1051 calories
Lotus biscoff cheesecake: 306 calories
Hot chocolate (what that looks like): 186 calories
Presume another drink at some point but won't count that

Total:
1939 CALORIES ON DINNER
It’s not just calories that are the problem, it’s all complete dead food with little to no nutritional benefit. It doesn’t even look like there’s any herbs in the pasta just for something green and fresh. There’s no problem enjoying yourself and enjoying food, it doesn’t always have to be healthy but you’d think with multiple ailments as a couple (appreciate she’s with her mum here) they’d make better and more conscious choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Maybe, finally Disney are starting to realise that her Disney vlogs are such poor quality now that they don't want to use her in any of their paid promotion.
I’m not sure Victorias vlogs could be judged as much better tbf 😂

Buuuut Victoria isn’t nearly as disliked.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m not sure Victorias vlogs could be judged as much better tbf 😂

Buuuut Victoria isn’t nearly as disliked.
Oh I agree, a very valid point.

Just loving the fact that the self-entitled, brag that is Brogan isn't getting all the Disney ad deals right now, and why, because she only ever puts 40% effort into her 'vlogs'. But as long as she keeps on buying those followers :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.