Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must be a cow but I've no sympathy for Benji. You're clearly miserable, in a dead end relationship and stuffing your face with garbage non stop. That heart scare was your time to turn things around. You didn't and you aren't.

I'm sorry but that's on you? And you can talk to the camera all you like but we all know you're as bleeping miserable and unhealthy as Brogan is. They're both a couple of spoiled entitled arseholes and I couldn't care less.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Hello new thread. 👋 if you're new here, im Brogey and im a size 14. Jks. I like covering my self up, applying all the sun cream. I have lovely lips and teeth. This is my hubby to be Benign. This is what we used to look like many moons ago.. can't quite believe it? No either can we. 🥰

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Proves she reads here. Addressed a lot of the stuff chatted about.

Re Benjy and the fatigue - that would explain why they didn't do full days a WDW and not many rides.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So while I’ve been bedridden with the lurgy, I watched the Newquay birthday blog from forever ago and banjo literally rolls his eyes at the amount of food she wants and even says “I need half an hour” before eating again! I genuinely think banjo hates it but has just accepted his lot in life. Which is sad.

• Wow
I must be a cow but I've no sympathy for Benji. You're clearly miserable, in a dead end relationship and stuffing your face with garbage non stop. That heart scare was your time to turn things around. You didn't and you aren't.

I'm sorry but that's on you? And you can talk to the camera all you like but we all know you're as bleeping miserable and unhealthy as Brogan is. They're both a couple of spoiled entitled arseholes and I couldn't care less.
Same girl same!

He had/has an excellent job, take Bonnie, and run I say. His mum could look after her during the week and then he’d be home at weekends.

Having open heart surgery soon but stop the presses!!! FakeTumorBoy repointed the house!!! Or maybe he just refoamed the back wall for the winter. Lol

Open heart surgery sucks but I’ll believe it when he’s walking around with his little pillow held to his chest afterwards. Until then, it’s all just for empathy and views. Along with her skin cancer.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Roald Dahl wrote The Twitts.
Youtube brought us the brogmonster and the Benjmonster!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was quite uncomfortable viewing at the end of the vlog with Benji talking of the prospect of open heart surgery while Brogan is clearly put out by the whole thing.

Reactions: 40
A friend of my mums was away on a work trip, she couldn’t reach her husband for two days so
sent her mum round and he was in his bed dead. Benji is talking about open heart surgery and all brogan cares about is she can still go her gifted trips

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Why can’t they see it??

THREE eggs for breakfast on white bread
A costa
A crappy Greggs sandwich
A haul showing off crisps and Pepsi max that they “can’t live without”
Finally a vegetable in the dinner but was no doubt served with a load of rice
A big bar or pack of chocolate afterwards

Oh and she was going to go to the gym but changed her mind and went to Primark.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I think it was really well put in the last thread where they believe 'self care' means eating and doing whatever you want.
They act like it's their last day on Earth with all the over indulging and spending!

Yeah.. of course you want to go to primark instead of the gym.. but surely she can do both?
You don't want to go to the gym but it's a form of self care for your mind and body.
Sigh.

• Haha
I cannot believe they went to Disney world given Ben's condition and paid over nine grand for the privilege! Like even a cruise would have been a better option as you don't have to walk anywhere if you don't want to. Gah they are such mugs.

Reactions: 20
So she said that last year was terrible and ‘really wiped her out’

2022 - went on numerous foreign holidays including two P&O cruises, two trips to WDW, one to DLP, Greece, Tenerife AND got engaged in Dubai

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.