Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This makes my morning to see Vicky No Detail going on another free trip and not LiarBrogan!!! She’s had California and now DLP in the past few months. I’d say Brog’s definitely off the list since she hasn’t had any Disney freebies since May.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20230127-114146_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230127-114133_YouTube.jpg

God Bench looks like death warmed up, the colour of him! 👻
Also...this was December surely this lad with the heart tumor should have a good coat on him instead of a thin long-sleeved top

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Wow - the breakdown to Victoria must have been epic! The same week that Beth gets married in vegas and goes to Disney, and Victoria gets a gifted trip to DLP. It must have a mother of all meltdowns from the Mooney 🙊

i keep falling behind with the threads but thank you @Venom for the part of the vlog where they talk about the OHS. It just seemed like brogan doesn’t give a crap and benji seemed quite sincere and worried. Like when he said they’ll stop his heart and brogan was just so blasé. I’d be absolutely petrified. Brogan seems emotionally unavailable and uncaring. Benji keeps looking to her and she’s not really responding, hardly any eye contact or reassurance but looking at the camera. Her body language speaks volumes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I would call that colour “ashen” which is usually the colour folk go if they’re having, or in the midst of, a heart attack
Exactly definitely ashen. And he looks like that most of the time. More fool them going on another holiday.

Reactions: 13
I still can't believe she's not doing invisalign and seeing as bench is..
I think she would need actual braces maybe? Isn't there a limit to what they can do with Invisalign? Or maybe she thinks her teeth are just fine. Or perhaps since it's not instant results and gratification, she doesn't see it worth throwing money at.

Reactions: 8
Wow - the breakdown to Victoria must have been epic! The same week that Beth gets married in vegas and goes to Disney, and Victoria gets a gifted trip to DLP. It must have a mother of all meltdowns from the Mooney 🙊

i keep falling behind with the threads but thank you @Venom for the part of the vlog where they talk about the OHS. It just seemed like brogan doesn’t give a crap and benji seemed quite sincere and worried. Like when he said they’ll stop his heart and brogan was just so blasé. I’d be absolutely petrified. Brogan seems emotionally unavailable and uncaring. Benji keeps looking to her and she’s not really responding, hardly any eye contact or reassurance but looking at the camera. Her body language speaks volumes.
She already has a trip planned though so that could be the reason, wouldn't be surprised if it pops up as an add or something gifted for the Feb trip

Reactions: 5
Exactly definitely ashen. And he looks like that most of the time. More fool them going on another holiday.
They’re idiots to be travelling with him like that, they’re either not getting travel insurance, or not telling them about his condition, no insurer would risk paying out if he collapses abroad. And with his condition splashed all over their socials, if something does happen, and the insurer sees it, they’ll cancel his policy and they’ll be screwed

Reactions: 21
They’re idiots to be travelling with him like that, they’re either not getting travel insurance, or not telling them about his condition, no insurer would risk paying out if he collapses abroad. And with his condition splashed all over their socials, if something does happen, and the insurer sees it, they’ll cancel his policy and they’ll be screwed
This is all because she is so desperate to hit that magic 100k subscribers, again, it's always about her, even in this situation with Benji she is putting her needs before his, what a horrible person she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is all because she is so desperate to hit that magic 100k subscribers, again, it's always about her, even in this situation with Benji she is putting her needs before his, what a horrible person she is.
I’m not a fan of Bench, if I had a heart issue like duck would I be travelling, but I hope he wakes up one day and sees sense and dumps her arse

Reactions: 17
I think she would need actual braces maybe? Isn't there a limit to what they can do with Invisalign? Or maybe she thinks her teeth are just fine. Or perhaps since it's not instant results and gratification, she doesn't see it worth throwing money at.
Yeah good point, totally agree. I am absolutely shocked that she thinks her she's a fine though! Happy to throw £9000 on a holiday though 🤒

Reactions: 12
After those crappy WDW vlogs, why would they call Brogan again? She ditched at least half the group activities, hid behind some stairs to gobble a melting cookie, and when she did join the group, she looked a mess most of the time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He needs to take responsibility for himself, if I was in his position I'd be telling my other half to f*** right off!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Keeping in with the mario theme, I replayed Mario 64 last night and I was SHOOKETH with what I saw !
1A9BAB769 hhfD53.png

1A9BAB769 hshfD53.png

1A9BAB769 hshf-D53.png

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I’m prepared to rearrange her teef for her if she wants to save some cash…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
More Disney clothing......why does she continue to dress like an 8 year old....also the size of everything off her looked huge. More tat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.