Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last time we did DLP it was -4 during the day and it was December. It was unbearably cold, to anyone on these threads going, make sure you have lots of clothing to layer along with scarves, hats, gloves etc. we took different pairs of shoes too as all the walking/being on your feet all day in the same shoes actually hurts, so changing our shoes each day really helped. And a hot bath at the end of the day 🥰
I survive DLP in sub zero with a base layer of thermal socks, trousers and top and use pocket warmers. Thankfully there are lots of indoor shows, rides and activities. And yes, always a hot bath at the end of the day, bliss!

Reactions: 9
Why does she pack so many white tops for? Just waiting for them all to be ruined by fast food stains and make up that she can’t be arsed to wash off properly. She’s taking that horrendous looking Disney hoodie that will always remind me of Benji sharing his deepest thoughts and fears on having open heart surgery, whilst the supposed love of his life looked completely bored, uninterested and pissed off and couldn’t wait to talk about the aforementioned hoodie instead and how soft it felt to wear!!
Not really sure why she’s so bothered about her numerous outfits anyway, when they’re all going to be covered up by her Michelin man styled jacket anyway once she encounters those minus temperatures. At least she has two pairs of gloves in case she loses a pair (is she a bleeping toddler?!) and 3 scarves (I presume for the same reason?)
Also why take some many hair brushes and beauty products when her face and hair always looks like tit. At least she has 4 pairs of Mickey ears to help hide her receding hairline (which goes back so far it’s almost yesterday)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.