Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brogan's nails always look terrible, so if that's anything to go by I'm not surprised Jasmine is going out of business.

"Reading book"... "novel", Brogan, they're novels.

I'm a cat person but Bonnie is so cute!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve never read her stuff, why is it problematic?
Not to take over the thread, her books generally glamourise toxic relationships and men, and how women need to save men basically 🙄

She also tried to cash in with this book by wanting to create a colouring book or something which is very tone deaf considering the topic of the book

• Wow
Reactions: 19
This isn't even any of the stuff from her office. You know what they say about pigs being happy in tit
219BB7-d9sC9-sD-sS98-0-4757 1F07921f9afghhaf.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Another office tour? How many times can she show us the same box room and desk?
They went to IKEA at the end of December/beginning of January and she got a new desk. I said weeks ago she'd do a new office tour but presumed she wasn't bothering because the Disney vlogs were enough "work for her". Unbelievable it's been pretty much a month 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How often does she need to do a “reset”?

What does that even bloody mean??
It's bollocks, just a buzz word people are using and Brogan's leapt on it 18 months too late as per se, in the hope it'll boost her views if she sticks it in the vlog title.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I enjoy watching her home vlogs as they make me feel better about my own home. They have such insipid taste.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I work in the operating theatres full time and it's absolutely necessary to be as healthy as you can, it's not just the surgery he has to think about it's almost the general anaesthetic he will have and the risks that comes with that as well

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think any reading is good so I’m not someone who begrudges or judges someone for their taste in books, I love a romance as well. But she’s given 3 out of 4 books she’s read this year a 5* already, I think I gave 3 out of about 25 books a 5* last year. Sometimes maybe that’s just the way it be, but it seems so unrealistic and a lack of reading comprehension. Also messes with the ratings for others, I see a 4.5 book and it’s a load of people that give everything 5* boosting it when it’s actually a 3*

Reactions: 19
No wonder she was crying at Disney in Denials the other day. Her ex BFF getting married in the very same location she’s likely to have planned her ‘oh so secret’ wedding to Tumour Boy, and all she’s done this week is rearrange her sticker collection whilst looking even more like a Mario Thwomp.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Office declutter and reset video wooooowwww snooze fest - not sure how it was possible but she made the room look… worse.

So bland and boring like the blob owner

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No wonder she was crying at Disney in Denials the other day. Her ex BFF getting married in the very same location she’s likely to have planned her ‘oh so secret’ wedding to Tumour Boy, and all she’s done this week is rearrange her sticker collection whilst looking even more like a Mario Thwomp.
1A9BAB79C9 d9afghhfD53.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.