Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also going to throw Canada and Mexico into the mix as well. They’ve both said on some recent vlogs that they’d like to visit Canada, and Mexico seems like somewhere mejulie would have been and recommended to Brogre.
We don’t bleeping want them!!! Besides, apparently some UK survey came out this week that said Montreal, Quebec City, Toronto, and other Canadian destinations are overrated! That’ll put them off. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You’re all missing the point. She said it’s somewhere she’s never been. I know it’s one of these places for definite:

the cardio room at the top tier gym

or

a real workplace

or

Friendtown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
If we're running a book on this, I called Australia wedding back in October because obviously I've known for a while.

Great place for skin cancer too! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine the meltdowns when hyenas come sniffing around after dark 😂 or when baboons break into the outside fridge and she can't get out of the lodge (yeah, they do that!!!) 😂😂

ETA Australia is a good shout, gives them a great excuse as to why nobody's there.
I can't see Bog and the Australians mixing well. They aren't known for subtlety.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So now Beth is in Disney California 😂😂 she’s gonna be so pissed off hahaha
The only reason I want brogan to get married in Vegas is because I want Beth to have accidentally stolen her whole plan and done it first !! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I can imagine brogan being like Shane from White Lotus whenever she’s away. She’ll be Shane on steroids for the wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We don’t bleeping want them!!! Besides, apparently some UK survey came out this week that said Montreal, Quebec City, Toronto, and other Canadian destinations are overrated! That’ll put them off. Lol
Brogan is overrated herself so that'd be perfect then :LOL:

Also as an FYI, I LOVE Montreal, would love to visit again one time!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm sure she said it's NOT Disney - I think that would cover the Hawaii place

Reactions: 8
Aulani is amazing!!! I really hope it's not there. I'm sure brogan would just complain about it the whole time.
And I’m sure she wouldn’t be getting it #verykindlygifted like Tim Tracker always does so she’d have to pay out of pocket.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.