Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK someone has to share for us who are Bogie-blocked!!! We all need some comedy gold on a Friday afternoon!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ohhh another try on where the stuff doesn't fit her, why did she pull up the Woody top like it was cropped?
Why does Bench think he's a bleeping model now?
The state of her trying to get her NFL player, Trunchbull shoulders into that hoodie.

@Venom please can you post it for the lols.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ohhh another try on where the stuff doesn't fit her, why did she pull up the Woody top like it was cropped?
Why does Bench think he's a bleeping model now?
The state of her trying to get her NFL player, Trunchbull shoulders into that hoodie.

@Venom please can you post it for the lols.
xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
benji looked like he had been dragged out of bed to film that for boregan! Turning into her, can’t even be bothered to brush his hair

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"If you get anything let me know so I can tell you to duck off "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why is their house such a massive tit tip? I'd be ashamed to live like that, and that's without plastering it all over social media. That photo of their hallway, with clothes chucked over the banister, what lazy hippos they are

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
There is no limit to Invisalign aligners. I had 84 in total and still had to go into metal after. The problem Brogs is facing is that you need to wear them for 22 hours a day minimum, and clean the braces and your teeth every time you take them out. There is no way she could have food or pepsi max in her mouth for only two hours a day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.