Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no limit to Invisalign aligners. I had 84 in total and still had to go into metal after. The problem Brogs is facing is that you need to wear them for 22 hours a day minimum, and clean the braces and your teeth every time you take them out. There is no way she could have food or pepsi max in her mouth for only two hours a day.
Also she has several root canals and I think that puts a lot of orthodontists off doing any sort of braces as they’d be moving a dead tooth. I think she’s been told her teeth are too bad to fix.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
What baffles me is.. once you're on the list for free trips it should be SO easy to stay on the list. Like, they don't WANT to have to find other influencers, its more work for them. So you'd have to do a pretty tit job to make them do more work to find someone else to gift to

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She will have a massive party with a massive cake and loads of balloons that she bought herself, and then the numbers will go straight back down when they are cancelled for being bots. I'm here for it, because I'm an evil cow who thinks that it's just cheating and not fair on people who actually put the effort in and produce good quality content and appreciate the people who watch them.

*climbs off soapbox*

I'm still not over how ridiculously low that oven extractor is. How stupid does Binjuice look? And not just when he's by the cooker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Imagine if it happened the same day as benji’s surgery. Oh the conundrum..
Not really..........she can't stay during the "juration" of the surgery so she'll have gone off home to read a booky wooky whilst strangling the dog, and Benji will still be in hospital the next day so she'll just call in after her party and a trip to Costa. Someone may have visited and left snacks and she'll be excited to find them.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
OK someone has to share for us who are Bogie-blocked!!! We all need some comedy gold on a Friday afternoon!
https://iganony.com/profile/brogantatexo and you can view/download anything from the last 2 days or so.

The middle one was too large to upload so you'll miss out on Bench looking far better in both tshirts and giving us 🤙🤙🤙 but you can view it at the link. "Excursions may apply" 😭 😂 she's so bloody MANIC too

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
In the strange pathway of life that may actually occur, do we think Binjuice does the 🤙 after what he may have to do to stop her talking/eating?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine if it happened the same day as benji’s surgery. Oh the conundrum..
That would be a stroke of luck, would take the wind right out of her sails, although we know how she hides major events. She'll celebrate whilst he's under the knife and then a week later make out he's just going in for surgery. I mean she went to a spa on her own father's funeral day. There's no level she won't stoop/

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How on earth did the brand approve that story where she clearly says ‘excursions may apply’ instead of ‘exclusions may apply’ ahhh she’s so uneducated it hurts to watch

---

Someone needs to gift her a dictionary pronto haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Nothing really to do with Brogan, but why would you perch a printer on the top of your desk and not use the smaller desk at the side for it? Seems like a really daft place.
I think it’s because that side desk that they bodged together wouldn’t hold the weight of the printer

---

They made it out of old furniture themselves (well, Ben) as they hadn’t planned it all out properly and therefore didn’t have enough room on new desk for all of her excessive tat. Everything always seems half arsed with them two and a ‘that’ll do’ attitude. Examples: the foam filled back wall, spongy walls, leaking extension etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg the blush!!! 🤣🤣🤣 And all the white clothes! Memo to B&B from a fellow chubby girl (Cdn 12) with big tits. Don’t wear white. Ever. Even on your unconventional wedding day. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When bench goes under the knife and if its the same day she reaches 100k she will pop off to the card factory for her 100 k balloons 🎈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This upcoming Disney Paris trip is going to be very interesting. Well, hideous and hilarious, but interesting. Intrigued as to how Ben is going to cope given he looks more and more like a walking corpse with every day that passes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow benji looked so unwell in the clothes reel. His face looks puffy and ashen. I sound like a dick but I have absolutely not one ounce of sympathy. Ok having a heart tumour is not his fault but he has continued to make himself chronically worse by eating and drinking. I have a feeling these 2 drink alcohol every evening.

Excursions…. How the duck are these companies allowing this to be published?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.