Brogan Tate #113 days a year spent with Bonnie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The talk of the “Cotsworld” last Xmas has reminded me about her rolling around drunk on the floor thrusting a dog toy at the camera shouting “cow”. I still can’t believe she shared that! 🤣 🐮
What I feel like I missed a chapter there… anyone got the link to the video? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20221214_161714_Instagram.jpg

So they went to a supermarket and then came back to the room and slept?? You just know they didn't wake up early either. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They have fallen out with family on Julie’s side - her Aunty and I’m sure that Brogan said they fell out with her dads side too.

Brogan wouldn’t be welcome in our house. My brothers wife is no longer welcome at my parents due to her behaviour.. it’s a shame for my brother but he accepts her tit. Family or not some people are intolerable and I imagine Brogan to be a nightmare.
So we were saying yesterday how Brogan has a lot of narcissistic tendencies, and this is another classic trait. Falling out with people and not being able to maintain friendships or relationships with family members. In that respect Brogan reminds me a lot of Meghan Markle, she has also fallen out with pretty much all of her family apart from her Mother. She has taken Harry away from all of his family, there are just so many parallels. It's only a matter of time before Brogan lures Benji away from his family, (which she is doing already given the fact that they never seem to spend much time with them, don't see them at Christmas etc.)

Reactions: 22
That dress does absolutely nothing for her except make her look like she has quite a tyre. She’s not pointing her toe but she is leaning forward and standing awkwardly. Benji looks absolutely shattered and that’s after a rest day! I still can’t with the comments on each others posts within minutes. View attachment 1807096
What the duck is he wearing ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That dress does absolutely nothing for her except make her look like she has quite a tyre. She’s not pointing her toe but she is leaning forward and standing awkwardly. Benji looks absolutely shattered and that’s after a rest day! I still can’t with the comments on each others posts within minutes. View attachment 1807089View attachment 1807090View attachment 1807092View attachment 1807093View attachment 1807094View attachment 1807096View attachment 1807097View attachment 1807099
I saw the "Space Ranger" pic of Tumour Boy earlier, just showed it to Dad who was utterly appalled at one slight detail of TB's Spirit Jersey -
"duck sake, it's NOT EVEN IRONED!!" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How does she walk around in those flip flops all day? My feet hurt looking at them and they don’t look practical for somewhere busy.
I don’t understand why she packed so many pairs of them when she’s worn the same constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lord another tragic tucked in tshirt and skirt combo. Well she’s put on white trainers as requested but they’re awfully grubby looking. I guess that was the other Loungefly she brought with her along with the 7 other bags

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So we were saying yesterday how Brogan has a lot of narcissistic tendencies, and this is another classic trait. Falling out with people and not being able to maintain friendships or relationships with family members. In that respect Brogan reminds me a lot of Meghan Markle, she has also fallen out with pretty much all of her family apart from her Mother. She has taken Harry away from all of his family, there are just so many parallels. It's only a matter of time before Brogan lures Benji away from his family, (which she is doing already given the fact that they never seem to spend much time with them, don't see them at Christmas etc.)
To be fair though that comparison would only stand if Benji’s family were racist, had corrupt links with the uk’s national media, and were enablers of child sex offenders 🙃

Although, stranger things have happened with this pair 🙈

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.