Brogan Tate #113 days a year spent with Bonnie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1805569
God the caption grates on my nerves - what’s wrong with ‘I chose this one’ - this makes her sound so ungrateful

also seriously worried about the circulation on her hand never seen a band so tight before

Someone please tell me, WHO THE duck wears their watch like that!??? It’s possibly one of the most annoying things about her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why are they going out?? If they don’t have any plans for the day then cooking dinner together is a fun and time consuming activity to do! If they don’t see family, don’t open gifts from each other, don’t cook dinner… what do they do?! Just sit in front of the telly while banjo plays football manager?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why can’t they just cook their own Christmas dinner. Even when I lived by myself I did one, now granted on the day I’d go to my mam‘s for it to spend time with the family but next day on Stephen’s Day I’d cook one, small turkey breast fillet joint kind of thing, and all the trimmings and I would get 2 dinners and a couple days of turkey sandwiches out of it. The turkey sambos are the best thing ever in my opinion and those two wouldn’t experience that joy…

Now I do the same except my kid and I have our Christmas dinner at home just us. Love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t think either of them possess the motor skills to time a Turkey dinner with all the trimmings, just imagine the carnage that would entail 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why can’t they just cook their own Christmas dinner. Even when I lived by myself I did one, now granted on the day I’d go to my mam‘s for it to spend time with the family but next day on Stephen’s Day I’d cook one, small turkey breast fillet joint kind of thing, and all the trimmings and I would get 2 dinners and a couple days of turkey sandwiches out of it. The turkey sambos are the best thing ever in my opinion and those two wouldn’t experience that joy…

Now I do the same except my kid and I have our Christmas dinner at home just us. Love it.
Can you imagine these two reheating leftovers? That’s what most normal people would do, but not these two, no, everything is disposable

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What I will never understand is why they don’t utilize early access and rope drop as two adults with no children. It is the easiest way to get a lot of stuff done before the parks get too busy even during the busiest time of year.
Because Bens “heart condition” has transformed him into Kevin the Teenager. I bet he’s lying in bed all morning playing football manager & checking his heart rate on his fitness watch 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They did last year at the Cotswolds….
I think you mean the CotsWORLDS as Bog declared it on insta at the time. They stayed in an Airbnb for a week and it rained heavily 😆 I don’t think they care for Christmas at all, they just pretend to for content. It’s scary to see old footage of them as Benji looks so much worse now too with his eyes sunken in to his chubby face.

ETA: I’m sorry but he’s actually on his laptop on Christmas morning, playing fifa and not looking up in the Christmas vlog 2021, no joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Because she didn’t study and went straight into work, that would make sense
The chip on her shoulder about not going to University can be seen from space. She pretends she actively made that choice and was eager to get in to the real world but the choice was never there if she couldn't hack A levels. I don't think she even finished them. Thus a GCSE level education isn't good enough.
Nothing wrong in not going to Uni but you can hear the bitterness in her voice about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She must really fuckin hate Benji’s family huh ?
I would imagine maybe Benjis family give more attention to Benji than her which would clearly ruin her whole Xmas if she was not able to dictate everything and be the centre of the day.

Reactions: 19
You can’t beat seeing all your family at Christmas but she never seems to care if she sees people or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I find it baffling they don’t see any of their family at Christmas . Do you remember last year when Benji’s mum house sat for them and they trotted off without her to the Cotswolds ? It was unbelievable !

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think it’s fine to spend Christmas alone if it’s what both of them want, and I totally believe a couple is a family on their own and you should t have to spend Christmas with others because that’s what society says, but I do feel it’s more because Brogan wants it than it being what Benji wants.

He is an adult though so he needs to say if it’s not what he wants.

Reactions: 29
I find it baffling they don’t see any of their family at Christmas . Do you remember last year when Benji’s mum house sat for them and they trotted off without her to the Cotswolds ? It was unbelievable !
And they said “they can have a base for Christmas” I’m sure they’d have rather have had a base for Christmas… with their son! I never liked the fact she jetted off with him skiing every year but to literally make a point of going away when his family are coming home to him is just bizarre. Yes, there might be dynamics we don’t know about (his mums bf might be tool) but from what’s been previously said (her popping round for a catch up/making them tea/hosting Christmas later for them) seems to say everything is ok so god knows why they isolate themselves

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.