Brogan Tate #113 days a year spent with Bonnie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does look like an eye ball!!! 🤣🤣🤣 Speaking of, her crows feet in that shot are shocking. Between sun damage, not taking her eye make up off, and no water/hydration//moisturizer she’s fucked her face.

Of course she bought those god awful fur lined Xmas crocs. Even my 73 year old mother with questionable taste at times and a love of Crocs said they were a definite no. Especially with a $65-75 USD price tag if I remember correctly.
She wore crocs at the airport with black joggers/leggings back to the U.K. where it’s in the negative - must be all that extra body fat must be keeping her warm,

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly feel sorry for the staff at the shop she’s ordered he dress from
The breakdown she’ll have and the abuse the mother will give them for “getting her daughters measurements wrong” when the inevitable happens and the dress doesn’t fit will be tit for them to endure

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I honestly feel sorry for the staff at the shop she’s ordered he dress from
The breakdown she’ll have and the abuse the mother will give them for “getting her daughters measurements wrong” when the inevitable happens and the dress doesn’t fit will be tit for them to endure
She vlogged it and took tons of photos where she apparently looked amazing in it so there is nothing she could say to the shop later down the line.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.