Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald73

VIP Member
Brogan Tate #114 Boobs on the table, tumour is a fable, troughing more grub than 2 horses in a stable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Moot22

VIP Member
98A849EB-671F-413A-BE72-160A40112F09.jpeg

Mickey showing her what an actual book is after she brags about reading four this year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
GUYS!! I bumped right in to her this morning! She did not look like the photos what she posted this morning at Hollywood studios. It was 10:30am and She had a brown flowery dress on, and she got on the skyliner, this was 10:30amโ€ฆnot the 7:30am start like her stories suggested (Unless she come back to change, which doesnโ€™t seem likely within the space of 3 hours). From the direction they were walking, sheโ€™s staying in the 80s or 90s section of pop century. Iโ€™ll be on the lookout again and will try to get some photos!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

Hurrah54

VIP Member
It would be better for his mental health to go back to work part-time, at least, rather than being Brogan's bitch. He's out of the habit now and lazy and Brogan is probably manipulative.

ALSO... her bodyshape and the way she dresses keeps reminding me of the Disney couple from Come Fly with Me ๐Ÿ˜†
V9V4rST.png

• Haha
Reactions: 85

Mable912

VIP Member
Fraser related sorry but check out his story from 19 hours ago captioned โ€œI thought I was in Americaโ€ because he is in a taxi in the US with a taxi driver speaking a different language!!!! Racist, xenophobic c*nt

3114660E-0BF5-4500-80D6-B6892232BCEF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 76