Brogan Tate #113 days a year spent with Bonnie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
320D45A3-01E8-4313-B1F2-2A5C674A72A4.png

Sorry Benji you’re not allowed to go on holiday with your mates- the Mrs won’t allow it 🙄😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
View attachment 1808462
Sorry Benji you’re not allowed to go on holiday with your mates- the Mrs won’t allow it 🙄😂
Jeeeez that is a huge red flag, love how she’s put the laughy face after to make it look like she’s joking. We all know she’s not joking.
These two remind me of Judith and Peter from Come Fly With Me, she does all the talking, he can’t get a word in and if he does he ends up apologising.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Jeeeez that is a huge red flag, love how she’s put the laughy face after to make it look like she’s joking. We all know she’s not joking.
These two remind me of Judith and Peter from Come Fly With Me, she does all the talking, he can’t get a word in and if he does he ends up apologising.
Will he be allowed a stag do though?

Reactions: 15
‘He’s not available for loan’ i get it’s a joke but just shows how possessive she is over him. Yuck.

Reactions: 42
When is the last time she mentioned that he was out with the lads (under 60 crew not the codgers for bowls)? Think she has him right under the thumb going nowhere without her. More fool him putting up with it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How does she walk around in those flip flops all day? My feet hurt looking at them and they don’t look practical for somewhere busy.
I stupidly wore those haviannas for my first day in Magic Kingdom… NEVER AGAIN! They tortured my feet, they were agony the whole trip! Then again we were active for 12 straight hours unlike this lazy mare!

Reactions: 12
I don’t think I’d be best pleased if my other half wanted to spend thousands on a holiday with his mates to be honest.
But like you said, he doesn't even seem to have any nights out/days away with his friends. That’s more telling in my opinion.

And I’m guessing his ‘stag do’ will definitely be some weird joint party playing big potato games and eating Pepsi max chicken with Gary C 😑

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I agree, I wouldn't be happy if my other half went to somewhere like the US with his mates (i.e. spending thousands on a trip) but have no issue with him going away with friends on a cheaper trip. But of course Brogan is allowed to go away without Benji....

Reactions: 9
I agree, I wouldn't be happy if my other half went to somewhere like the US with his mates (i.e. spending thousands on a trip) but have no issue with him going away with friends on a cheaper trip. But of course Brogan is allowed to go away without Benji....
I’m not sure I’d be happy if my other half spent thousands of pounds on pins and Disney ears! 😂 I reckon he’s due a splurge! That would be hilarious. Never happening though seeing as he’s completely whipped.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m not sure I’d be happy if my other half spent thousands of pounds on pins and Disney ears! 😂 I reckon he’s due a splurge! That would be hilarious. Never happening though seeing as he’s completely whipped.
Oh yes, it would be absolute comedy gold to witness if he decided to go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brilliant comparison 🤣

Will he be allowed a stag do though?
I reckon they’ll do a joint stag/hen

Reactions: 11
In the lgbt community that’s called a shag do. Ben might interpret that differently

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Brilliant comparison 🤣

I reckon they’ll do a joint stag/hen
Yup I think you're right, she'll say they're 'seww unconventional' and want to experience everything together. Some bollocks to bring the numbers up as she has no one from her side...

I reckon she'll make an AD out of it as well get hellofresh, big potato games involved 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.