Brogan Tate #113 days a year spent with Bonnie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are all benjis clothes so creased?? I’m sure most Disney rooms have an iron don’t they?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why are all benjis clothes so creased?? I’m sure most Disney rooms have an iron don’t they?
Have you seen the way they wash clothes? Chucked straight into the dryer and left in a ball for days then transferred to an ironing basket and left in another clumped ball for a week or two 😂 You have to fold as soon as it’s dry or they are fucked 😂

*mum life

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Surprised his excessive body heat and sweat don't iron his clothes out naturally within a couple of hours of wearing them

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just looked through her Instagram.. Her content looks a lot better than her free trip.

Reactions: 8
Benji mate you’re an absolute cock. Trying to talk the “iNfLuEnCeR” chat.

You’re a useless sick note with a rich-tea sized bald spot on your swede.

Heart tumour my arse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
His *old* mates must be mortified. I can’t imagine he has much to do with them now.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
To be fair though that comparison would only stand if Benji’s family were racist, had corrupt links with the uk’s national media, and were enablers of child sex offenders 🙃

Although, stranger things have happened with this pair 🙈
I’m with you Mable! Can we keep the MM hate off the brogtrotter threads pls, this is my happy place 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
To be fair though that comparison would only stand if Benji’s family were racist, had corrupt links with the uk’s national media, and were enablers of child sex offenders 🙃

Although, stranger things have happened with this pair 🙈
*Prince Haz and the princess going on another royal tour*
6B2F67BF-8543-49AA-8935-B010666B6443.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Benji mate you’re an absolute cock. Trying to talk the “iNfLuEnCeR” chat.

You’re a useless sick note with a rich-tea sized bald spot on your swede.

Heart tumour my arse
OMG this description is *chefs kiss* had me cry laughing 😂😂 & my partner laying next to me is like “What’s SO funny?”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That whole "no update went to target & napped" business. It sounds like they're bored. She tried to save it with "it's sew sew important to prioritise rest". But, really, it sounds to me like they are bored.

Reactions: 18
How do you resonate with Buzz Lightyear. Because you’ve found yourself in an environment with no signs of intelligent life?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Is it just me or does anyone else think if you’d blown £10k on a WDW trip then the last thing you’d be doing is ‘prioritising rest’?!

I’d be going hard every day to make the most of being out there! Who cares if you’re a bit tired? You can sleep all weekend when you get back!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.