Brogan Tate #113 days a year spent with Bonnie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is possible that his parents find her intolerable and have resigned themselves to the fact that they are best left to their own devices (and are happy not to see them as of course they can’t seen their son without her).

Reactions: 24
Sure she she gets a hello fresh sponsorship she’ll be forcing Ben to cook a Christmas dinner but I guess ti would ruin their getting sloshed idea….

Reactions: 11
I think you mean the CotsWORLDS as Bog declared it on insta at the time. They stayed in an Airbnb for a week and it rained heavily 😆 I don’t think they care for Christmas at all, they just pretend to for content. It’s scary to see old footage of them as Benji looks so much worse now too with his eyes sunken in to his chubby face.

ETA: I’m sorry but he’s actually on his laptop on Christmas morning, playing fifa and not looking up in the Christmas vlog 2021, no joke.
If I was stuck in a cottage in the Cotsworlds for a week with LiarBrogan I’d rather watch footy and play on my laptop too! 🤣

Hannah Ricketts just got to 90k and she hasn’t been doing YT as long as LiarBrogan. Nor does she do it full time. Just seeing the success and quality of accounts with similar content themes, especially when it’s their “hobby” shows how incompetent she really is. This is just a way for her to float through life getting paid for the bare minimum and not having to be a full functioning adult interacting with others in an office or other workplace and having to adhere to a schedule, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
ETA: I’m sorry but he’s actually on his laptop on Christmas morning, playing fifa and not looking up in the Christmas vlog 2021, no joke.
Well, he was just part time then, NOW he's full time, so he's required to look up and chuckle every so often.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What's hilarious is I'm so used to her standing on her tip toes, contorting herself to look better for the gram, that when I see her standing normally like the photo above, it actually looks bizarre as I'm so unused to her standing like a normal human 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The talk of the “Cotsworld” last Xmas has reminded me about her rolling around drunk on the floor thrusting a dog toy at the camera shouting “cow”. I still can’t believe she shared that! 🤣 🐮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I wonder if she has any relationship with her father's side of the family at all? I've never known her to mention them. Her family is very small aside her mom and maternal grandmother. She never mentions cousins or aunts and uncles etc. Has her Mom ostracised everyone from them?

She has the oddest relationship with her Mom! She seems like she is always seeking her approval, treads on eggshells around her and never wants to rock the boat.

Reactions: 23
I'll take any opportunity to slag off piece-of-work MeJulie. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They have fallen out with family on Julie’s side - her Aunty and I’m sure that Brogan said they fell out with her dads side too.

Brogan wouldn’t be welcome in our house. My brothers wife is no longer welcome at my parents due to her behaviour.. it’s a shame for my brother but he accepts her tit. Family or not some people are intolerable and I imagine Brogan to be a nightmare.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ah good normal service has been resumed, the toe point is back
AEAD4E48-7A08-4F14-A589-872C5500119B.jpeg
1E77F9C2-DEDE-4BF7-9176-47177680D732.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
How does she walk around in those flip flops all day? My feet hurt looking at them and they don’t look practical for somewhere busy.

Reactions: 28
They have fallen out with family on Julie’s side - her Aunty and I’m sure that Brogan said they fell out with her dads side too.

Brogan wouldn’t be welcome in our house. My brothers wife is no longer welcome at my parents due to her behaviour.. it’s a shame for my brother but he accepts her tit. Family or not some people are intolerable and I imagine Brogan to be a nightmare.
Yeah, doesn’t Brogan have an aunty, uncle and cousins in cardiff she doesn’t speak to? I think that’s on her mums side (mums sister maybe)

No clue about her dads side.

Reactions: 9
That dress does absolutely nothing for her except make her look like she has quite a tyre. She’s not pointing her toe but she is leaning forward and standing awkwardly. Benji looks absolutely shattered and that’s after a rest day! I still can’t with the comments on each others posts within minutes.
0907B234-8F6A-43AD-9913-B7BC1C71FFFB.jpeg
EE1A568F-6017-4257-A256-69BE9D9BCCD1.png
C030161C-CCB7-4D68-A82E-D1511C97C855.png
5A00EDBA-150A-4314-B862-C06BE5A7E9D1.jpeg
38FA1873-9F3E-4D18-92FF-9F8F3647CBB8.png
A68308D3-1C03-431A-BEDC-E2D341B12035.png
7F794060-75B9-44C3-9A22-1A9262C4062A.png
418A38A4-8E8F-42D2-8A8A-6C8BB3DED974.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.