Brogan Tate #113 days a year spent with Bonnie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread my loves !!! Thanks @Jess89 for this accurAte and hilarious title !!!

I have to say goinf to look for the new thread title brings me so much joy because I have to go on the most liked bit for the thread & I get to relive all the hilarity ! You guys are the best 😘

brog is in Disney with BoyBrog .

brog the hog will brag , eat so many schhhacks that brog will constantly need the bog . Brog will gain lbs and lose ££ …. What else will Brog do in Disney … ? Guess we’ll find out !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Here’s what I said @SpindleWhorl

“Confused about how you’re going on rides with heart/health warnings but are off work for the same thing.”

Guess I hit a nerve. Can’t stand the heat SherpaTumourBoy? Then get out of the bleeping inflewwwnever kitchen. He and the BrogTrotter put their lives out there for the world to see and then can’t handle the truth of their lies when it smacks them in their fat arses.

Here’s hoping some of the sheep read it before it got removed and then maybe their eyes will be opened.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I came across an old vlog and just came on here to say the way she says the word cinema really really winds me up. It's not cinemaahhh it's cin-uh-muh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hello all, I recently found out about Brogan through Twatten and Gary C and heard bad things so I thought I'd check her out and honestly I've never seen someone so boring, unlikable and bland in my life. I've never seen someone with absolutely NO sense of humour before, like literally zero sense of humour and she chats literal air like no substance whatsoever. What does she talk about on a day to day basis?

I get there's so many other things wrong with her but I actually can not wrap my head around how bland she is, it's actually mind boggling.

(Also Benji gives me the ick in ways I didn't even knew existed :sick:)

Happy to see this thread, y'all are hilarious and you have a new recruit

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I came across an old vlog and just came on here to say the way she says the word cinema really really winds me up. It's not cinemaahhh it's cin-uh-muh
Think this is regional, I’m from where Brogan is and I def say it how she does like cinemarrrr… cin-uh-muh sounds northern when I say it 😂

I also say 5 pound fifty instead of 5 pounds fifty like she does so I’m a repeat offender 😬

I don’t say rum instead of room though 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Think this is regional, I’m from where Brogan is and I def say it how she does like cinemarrrr… cin-uh-muh sounds northern when I say it 😂

I also say 5 pound fifty instead of 5 pounds fifty like she does so I’m a repeat offender 😬

But we love ya anyway even if you pronounce things like she does as per se. 😉

Hello all, I recently found out about Brogan through Twatten and Gary C and heard bad things so I thought I'd check her out and honestly I've never seen someone so boring, unlikable and bland in my life. I've never seen someone with absolutely NO sense of humour before, like literally zero sense of humour and she chats literal air like no substance whatsoever. What does she talk about on a day to day basis?

I get there's so many other things wrong with her but I actually can not wrap my head around how bland she is, it's actually mind boggling.

(Also Benji gives me the ick in ways I didn't even knew existed :sick:)

Happy to see this thread, y'all are hilarious and you have a new recruit
Welcome! We love new recruits.

One thing about Twattan and Gary C. While their sources of income may be questionable, they do make me giggle unlike LiarBrogan.

Reactions: 13
5ED4CE4E-68E6-4F31-A9F6-C02C2CD340CD.jpeg

Don’t know why I read this as a subtle dig at them but I do 🤣
Don’t worry Gary C there will be plenty pictures of the big things brogan & benji

Also SherpaBenji replying to all these posts 🤢
What a sad little pair they are

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Agreed - have to admit I'm guilty of "rum" but have a laugh at myself after joining these threads :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here’s what I said @SpindleWhorl

“Confused about how you’re going on rides with heart/health warnings but are off work for the same thing.”

Guess I hit a nerve. Can’t stand the heat SherpaTumourBoy? Then get out of the bleeping inflewwwnever kitchen. He and the BrogTrotter put their lives out there for the world to see and then can’t handle the truth of their lies when it smacks them in their fat arses.

Here’s hoping some of the sheep read it before it got removed and then maybe their eyes will be opened.
Imagine standing in Disney World and searching people out to block on all of their accounts. I remember people even used to get blocked on the teddy’s account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It would be better for his mental health to go back to work part-time, at least, rather than being Brogan's witch. He's out of the habit now and lazy and Brogan is probably manipulative.

ALSO... her bodyshape and the way she dresses keeps reminding me of the Disney couple from Come Fly with Me 😆
V9V4rST.png

• Haha
Reactions: 85
With the news that health hubs are being set up in the UK with CT and MRI machines to tackle waiting lists I would imagine Benji's skills are in demand. He could be earning big bucks and helping his father's company and contributing to the greater good.
I know that sounds horribly judgemental but they get so much for free and a normal person would want to give back.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Our very own tabletop ass in the restaurant at breakfast time !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Not posted anything since they got to HS yesterday.. bit odd? I’m sure it’s something to do with engagement but I refuse to believe she wasn’t back in her hotel room for a break around 1-3 which is 6-8 here last night and would have been a prime time to post….

Reactions: 14
I still can't get over 'take it easy' and 'rollercoasters' together. Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
how can she post these photos and not see any issues?! 😬

9CC8D688-574D-4927-A342-A5C01F33FF9B.jpeg
947CF126-6560-447C-8393-B920829E1172.jpeg
DBD98018-EB3A-4FFB-BF8C-93CE3295F541.jpeg
301A7F6A-9075-4713-B5BA-B44706C1F607.jpeg
CBEF323E-4113-497E-9B56-CE629967DEF2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.